+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Another girl responded my text messages to him.

nsf is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

Another girl responded my text messages to him.

I have a guy not a boyfriend, we had mutual understanding i would say. On our first date he said he wasn't in a relationship. we are 3 hours far away from each other. our communications was thru text and phone calls but most of the time thru texting. Most of the time I was the first one to text him, I can count in my fingers how many times he texted me first but I always thought maybe he is busy because he has several businesses to look after. One day I tried not texting him first and see if he will text me or if he will miss me, unfortunately 5 days passed didn't receive any text from him. So i tried to text him again one night saying 'I missed you' and surprisingly I received a reply 'who are you', ' are you my girl', 'this is daughter, who r u', 'pls dont text me again, i have gf already' so i texted back 'sorry' then after an hour i received another text saying ' sorry it was my daughter texted you her phone was broke and have to lent mine because she's going out'. I texted back 'that is ok, don't worry I understand' but in my mind it wasn't daughter, i had a feeling of it was another girl.

Next day morning he texted me saying exactly this:
    hi, need to clarify last nite. the person on my phone not my daughter, i had an old girlfriend asked to stay at my house while she was in canada, she was using my room, and i was using couch. I left my phone in room, because i am used to charging it there, when u texted, she is the one who picked up, and responded. I was very angry with her because i was doing favor letting her stay. My daughter was in her room beside mine, and thought at first her doing it, but when i found out, i told her she would have to stay at other friends house, she leaves australia friday. Sorry for last nite, I was not happy when I found out.

I cannot understand why he should tell me these while he can stick on his first version of it was the daughter.

I want to ask him questions but i know for myself i don't have the right because I am not a girlfriend to him. I am hesitant to tell what i feel about it. I did not answer back the text because don't know what to say. Do you think guys it is proper to answer him back after all?

Yeah if he is not your bf i understand what you mean. But if you like him i would

still text him like: i thought you said it was your daughter first. well i think you are quite busy then , enjoy it ,good luck!

nsf is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    i did text him back and added I am jealous, he replied back i like you but we cant be in a relationship right now because my life is too complicated. I like you so much and i like texting ang talking to you.

now you look like a full for adding that you are jealous.

you should have just say that and let him find out by himself.

I think unless you are looking for something strictly casual, you might be better off letting this guy go. He is flat out saying he isn't interested in a relationship, and I think when guys say stuff like that, it's best to just take it at face value.

he is pretty interested in you, because he was too anxious of lying to you, if you really like him and feel like having a relationship with hi9m, just continue texting him and do not lose communication, until you get tired of waiting for him

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Don't waste your time on this one. It sounds like too much drama for someone who isn't interested in a relationship anyway.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Let this one go!
    Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end. - Unknown