+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need Advice Please

Need Advice Please

Hi heres my situation/dilemma
    i met a girl whom i work with, i met her in february of 2012 . and we became very friendly like friend like, she had just gotten out of a major relationship ion new years eve 2011 with a guy who she knew for years and years... and obviously we clicked i never say things like this but i think im in love with the girl, anyway i asked her out/told her how i felt about her in early june before she left on a 2 month vacation, she told me that she wasnt looking for a relationship at the moment which in the back of my mind i knew. we are still close as friends, but this feeling wont leave me im in love with her... is there anything i could do or any advice someone can give me cause im very hung up on her and kind of bums me out at times the fact i cant be with her.

so please any advice or tips would be very very appreciated
    Thanks,
    Chris

Hi Chris

Well It could be she still needs time to re-coup from her relationship, however I would say if she did not like to have a relationship in the future she would have said no plainly. I would suggest staying her friend but stay out of the Friendzone!

Patrik

You're already in the friendzone. Drop this girl and move on with your life. Tell her if she changes her mind to give you call but otherwise don't contact you anymore.

its been 9 months i think she could have copped no? normally i can just drop a girl but the thing is i really have feelings to the point where idk what to do normally im calm and cool about everything, thats why i need help, and honestly i cant just drop her... i guess i have to wait..