Ok so ill give my story quick!

Met my ex on a dating website. Dated for 2 months and got together afternthat and lasted just over a month! In this time i've really fallen for her. The reason we split was because she fell pregnant by accident (she forgot to take her birth control pill). She had the abortion and went really distant. She didnt even tell me when she was going for the abortion, she pushed me out and i was gutted i couldnt be there for her.

Bear in mind, this was the best start tona relationshio ive ever had, were such a perfect match and get on so well. There eas no arguements and nobody did anything wrong. This is why i think its worth another shot. Even when she was pregnant, we was getting on well, no stress or arguements (the abortion was hern idea by the way)

Anyways, we split about a month ago and i went n/c for 3 weeks. I sent ner a really random funny text the other week and she was texting back. I left it a few days and text again. Nothing serious just being sissy and she responded. I did the same yesterday and today and she was texting back even more just having a laugh. I wanted to be the lad she started to fall for. Texting her worked when i met her on the dating website and i managed to get ger out si ive tried to be thst guy again, no breakup/pregnancy talk.

Anyways, its been going good texting. I kinda asked her out but she ignored it.

Im not really sure why im posting, i just need to write it doen i think.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Think i can only carry on with what im doing. Texting her casually every 3/4 days and maybe try getting her out again in a week or 2?

Im going to our favourite restaurant tomorroe - i was going to send her a pic message saying mmm gues where i am ha!

Its just so good to get a positive response out of her and text her being silly because we were such a random silly couple!

I keep thinking about turning up at her work. she works at a tanning salon/hairdressers. Turn up, say hi, make a real effort with my appearence, nip on a sunbed, maybe ask her out? However been advised not to?

Thanks for reading anyways. Sorry if my spelling is bad. Im using my ipad lol

Jonathan