+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What Should I Do??

What Should I Do??

I been with my girlfriend for two years & a half & we been in love for awhile now & were having a baby in November . So my problem is that we get into arguments sometimes nd it's been getting real bad and everytime we argue she gets mad and I say stuff that she hates that I say but I dont mean it when I say it but I say it everytime we argue so she thinks mean it so we been broken up for about 2-3months before our only issue was me getting a job but now its wat I kept saying to her. So now she doesn't kno how she feels about me even though I told her I really didnt mean it but she doesn't believe me . What should I say or do about this ..

Learn how to end your sentences! its so annoying to read like that.

and you sound very young to me.
    and you know each other tha short and you are having a baby? all the best. and good that you want to take care of it.

But why dont you want to get a job? its your duty to do so. so there most be no argue about that.
    you shoulda get a job way before any baby!

What you need to do? you have the nerves to ask us also?
    Get a job dammit@! not with your mouth , but for real.
    what do you thin the baby is suppose to eat and drink and wear if you dont get a job?

get your lazy ass to work. pregnancy is hard dude. so the little thing you need to do you are not doing. and that is get a j-o-b!
    and find another way to deal with her. maybe when it start getting bad, just go for a walk.
    stop saying those stuff to her. she needs rest. try to keep the peace.

let your parents help your guys learn what communication is and stuff. next time find that out way before dating and sex!

I never said I don't want a job you must be confused . I've been trying to get a job just haven't got one yet. You must of misread something.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryann View Post
    I never said I don't want a job you must be confused . I've been trying to get a job just haven't got one yet. You must of misread something.
    Pay no attention to the fuq-tard behind the curtain. She's one of our newest trolls and not even a very good one. Hell, the fact that she's criticizing your writing is hilariously ironic.

Man, just be there. Try to avoid the arguments as much as you can. Words can not be taken back, so avoid saying things you don't mean (easier said than done, I will admit, but it can be done).
    She's hormonal, and after the baby comes she will be very tired. I can't remember the percentage, but a huge amount of parents break up in the first 18 months of a first childs life.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Well I'm going to do that then. I'm going to avoid arguing. Its just hard sometimes to avoid it but I can do it. Thanks for the advice

Great way to avoid an argument is just throw the ball in her court everytime. Say something like " what do you want me to do? To help the situation?". Just listen to her too....

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    Great way to avoid an argument is just throw the ball in her court everytime. Say something like " what do you want me to do? To help the situation?". Just listen to her too....
    The just listen to her bit is great advice, but the rest needs a bit of a 'use only under perfect conditions' warning that needs to go with it.

Op, I don't know how old you are or how much you know about the psychology of relationships (I'm no expert, I just find it fascinating), but, mens and womens brains react to problems differently. Women like to vent. They need to just get things off their chests. Men have a 'fix it' attitude which generally means that when their missus vents, they want to fix the cause of her annoyance. Women just need an ear more often than not. Sometimes they do want things fixed, and I will be honest, the average woman does not make this distinction often enough, mostly because they haven't thought about what they really want (gross generalisation, but you get the drift).
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.