+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Has anyone here had any luck with a love coach or expert relationship advisor?

Has anyone here had any luck with a love coach or expert relationship advisor?

When I have arguments with my boyfriend (can be pretty often) I always find myself crying before I can really share my feelings and then my boyfriend looses respect for any idea I might have had and chalks it up to me being emotional. I wish I could have someone in my ear during arguments so I could effectively get my point across without breaking down and essentially losing control. How can I expect someone to hear me out when I'm so overcome with emotion? Would it be crazy to want an expert to help me articulate my feelings so I could actually get somewhere and stop having the "oh, if I had only said this, or that instead of bursting into tears" conversation with myself?

Ok... bullshit.

If he really cared about you, then you bursting into tears wouldn't make him "lose respect", it'd make him feel horrible.

Well, politicians have speech writers so they don't step on their dick all the time when they address their constituents. I don't see any problem with you having someone argue your points when you fight with your boyfriend.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest