+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does his behaviour seem strange to You? What does it mean?

Does his behaviour seem strange to You? What does it mean?

So I was wondering if any of you could comment on the behaviour of this guy I know (at work) as I am very confused:

I know one guy at work (we are in separate departments, but I noticed that he pays attention at me), he is 37 years old and very handsome. He comes to UK office for 3 days every week, and other 2 days he spends in France (where he lives).

9 months of glances from his side and very friendly hellos in office passed and he finally asked me out. So we went for a drink, and he told me that he has a girl-friend and that they have issues, but he still is in relationship. Then he kissed me and told me that he wants to see me when I come back from holidays (our date took place 2 days before I was going on 3 weeks holidays).

So I came back from holidays, and saw him in the office - he was distant and nervous. One day, 2 days passed, 3-4 - we were both every day on Skype - not a word from him. So I decided to skype him myself and asked him how he is. He said that he split up from his girl-friend and now moving to UK to live permanantly. He also said that it's hard as she still loves him very much and that for now he needs to protect his heart (??). To me this is all a little strange - sounds like an excuse not to talk to me. Today in the office he is friendly again, and stairs at me like a hungry cat))...but no talks.

I am not sure what is going on and why (if he decided not to continue to know me, or did not like something during our meeting) he cannot jsut remove me from Skype or just tell me honestly - we are adult people, not 2nd graders)!

A month passed since we last spoke - he walks past me daily, and we don't talk. Suddenly today he comes over in the morning and sits in front of me (like we are best buddies) and tells me: "How are you? Long time no speak, I am moving slowly...@ and another 5 minutes of useless chit chat. Basically, why is he so inconsistent in this attitude? What happened after that day we went out?

Thank you for your attention.

You let him kiss you while he was in a relationship? and went out with him?
    Like a hungry cat? Sounds like lust to me! sex and stuff!
    I think he was just looking for some weak sheep to lose some relationship stress with it.
    and he found you!

and anyway i dont know what you think,, but i would not date or even think of dating someone that just got out of a relationship.
    he needs a break and i dont need drama!

i dont know about you!