+ Follow This Topic

Thread: does she like me??

does she like me??

i was on the phone in the office at work. the girl i like was also in the office, while i was on the phone she was starring at me. so i started looking at her to we kept looking into each others eyes for 6-7seconds. then she broke the eye contact by turning her head, when she turned her head to look away i saw a smile on her face.

I dont know why but i felt some sort of connection with her cause we were looking straight into each others eyes without blinking.

Not enough information. Small connections happen all the time and are gone with the wind. You should ask her, not us.

cmb is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    I'm female.

Facts:

1- you were talking on the phone
    2- you both looked at each other
    3- she smiled

Possibilities:

1- she started at you because of your appearance

1a) because you looked nice
    1b) because you did not look nice and the smile was a "laugh"

2- she paid attention to your conversation because it was about work so she was naturally curious and she smiled because something you said was funny or amusing.

3- she might be a little interested in you if it was not the items 1b and 2.

I would say...

19% number 1
    80% number 2
    1% number 3

Good Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by uahmad View Post
    i was on the phone in the office at work. the girl i like was also in the office, while i was on the phone she was starring at me. so i started looking at her to we kept looking into each others eyes for 6-7seconds. then she broke the eye contact by turning her head, when she turned her head to look away i saw a smile on her face.

I dont know why but i felt some sort of connection with her cause we were looking straight into each others eyes without blinking.
    Ask her out and see what happens.