+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need help please :(

Need help please :(

Hey All on LoveForum , hope your having a good day

Im a 19 Year Old Male from London and have never had a girlfriend, now after reading some of the insightful posts on here some of them relate such as people wanting to do certain things in their lifes but are too shy , thats how i am, ive a few social experiences in the past like drinking with "so-called" mates that i didnt really want to do but i tried to fit in but when i got home it just didnt feel like me. Im quite the introvert although i do think some extrovert stuff like partying etc must be cool , im quite a lazy person (enjoy the quiet life) sometimes but when i have the determenation to do something i wont give up till its done.

I have been rejected 6 times in the past but that was when i was in Secondary which was when i didnt really take much care of myself at all which lead to bullying (which now i know this might have been the reason)

Self confidence is HUGE issue with me , i dont have the courage or knowledge or "way" with girls to keep a conversation going, im not a really talkative person unless its on a topic i know of

Just not sure how to go about things :/

Cheers

ShyGuy01

It's definitely important to take care of yourself so that you feel confident, and look good - that's alway a good first step.
    Keeping a conversation can be difficult for anyone if you're nervous. I like to make a list of topics ahead of time and just bring one up whenever there's a pause. Make sure they are open ended questions (ie. not 'yes' or 'no' answers). In what ways were you rejected? It might help to hear more about what happened there. Make sure you pay attention to the hints girls give you before you try to make any sort of move on them.
    You'll be fine! Just don't give up.

You know the best thing to do is go out more. Do anything, as long as your out. I had trouble keeping eye contact with people. I've been working out, and now I have no trouble making eye contact with people.

Start reading some books about how to date and aprouch girls. Do you have a dad? Often its him that
    guide you and teach you some stuff about that. Or a brother older then you or in your aGE.

But you can have it from a uncle also or freinds. But great will be good guide of a dad.

But at the end you have to do it yourself and first you start more like the books says. and later you put your own
    "flavor" into it.
    Read some books will give you more guide about how to do it. And read some books about how men and woman thinks
    would be great to.

And to help your confidence find something that you like and be good in it.
    Often men do sports.
    And at a certain point when you feel more confidence have new cool hair cut and new look.(if you want to do some extras for the girls eyes 2 hsahah lol).
    There you go.

And that lazy crap will bring you anywhere. so only if you work on it it can change. or stay like that your whole damm life.

And find people who have the same interests as you will make it more easy for you to come out.
    Like look for clubs or places where people of your interests go's.