+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Lost

Lost

Every morning when I wake, I say "Will things ever change?" I haven't had the ideal journey over the last 3 years of my life. I am 24 years old. Over this time I have had one true friend in a way a soulmate. She has been there for me every step of the way. I could not imagine what I would have done without her.

But I feel lost, although she has been there for me. It feels like she is the only thing good in my life.

What should I do?

Hug_or_Kiss

I'm in the same position except that even my soulmate is gone now. Nothing's going to make it easier. The best thing you can do is to get out there and start making more friends. I'm being hypocritical here because I need to the same thing but I lack the balls to. Yet that's really the only thing that's going to make it any easier at all. I hope this helps, good luck to you.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    what should you do? stop worrying...!! that's for sure. trust me, it's no better on the other side. i mean being in a relationship is great but there are also drawbacks. with love comes all the fights, heartbreaks and what not. just be satisfied with what you have because things will get better when you least expect it. as for now, the single life is better. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

If only life was so simple, but I know what you mean and where you a coming from. But it's hard sometimes. It's not always this way, I mean I'm not always down like this, but sometimes I wonder.

I never really believed in soulmates...until I found mine. The sad thing is we can't be together. We had the chance but we blew it and now it's definitely a hopeless case. I once heard that soulmates don't usually end up together. They just don't because life isn't perfect. But the fact that for once you had an oppurtunity to find that soul who matches with your own is enough to be thankful for. I'd say, even more than enough for the most fortunate ones who ended up with theirs.
    Jay-tea :0)

Maybe you should count yourself lucky. Consider how much worse off you could be.

And if you're not having fun, for Frith's sake change things! Yes, happiness is a slippery thing, but act now. Trust me, every year it gets harder, not easier, to make things better.

Act now, and hang the consequences. Make mistakes and keep on going. Even if you never find what you're looking for, at least you tried. As the lady said, "do something every day that scares you," or some such.

In answer to your question, NO THINGS WON'T CHANGE. You have to change them. Nothing good happens on its own. (Ok, occasionally, but don't count on it.)

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    if only life were so simple....then it wouldn't be life... raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    I just found my soulmate not too long ago. I never believed in them either, but if you wait, they do come to you. Or you go to them. I'm not letting my soulmate go.

If you've found him/her, why let distance or anything else get in the way?

LINEBACKER 2

Originally posted by LINEBACKER _2
    I just found my soulmate not too long ago. I never believed in them either, but if you wait, they do come to you. Or you go to them. I'm not letting my soulmate go.

If you've found him/her, why let distance or anything else get in the way?

LINEBACKER 2
    do you understand why I love this man? He's so sweet!
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir