+ Follow This Topic

Thread: nfused on meaning of this

nfused on meaning of this

Not trying to take this personaly butt a. Married man said this on FB. A married man said" kinda wish I could wake up some morning with just my stress... Just saying". Curious what you all think it means or your outtake and insight on what it means. I try and figure out what sayings mean and try not to take it personally. Would love some insight

My advice is to stop trying to over analyze everything you read on Facebook. Talking works much better.

Do you think it means that he wants to wake up and have his wife not be there? Why would you take it personally? Are you his wife?
    </snip>

Quote Originally Posted by heartach View Post
    Not trying to take this personaly butt a. Married man said this on FB. A married man said" kinda wish I could wake up some morning with just my stress... Just saying". Curious what you all think it means or your outtake and insight on what it means. I try and figure out what sayings mean and try not to take it personally. Would love some insight
    Try not to take this personally either but ~ Please get a life outside of facebook and then reporting your findings back to this site. Surely you have better things to do with your time then worry about other people's status comments. Go out and get some one-on-one socializing done before you become a total recluse.

Yes it is my husband and I'm taking it personal because we have been argueing and he has a. Couple close friends that are women and one of them he has feelings for and whenever he sees her or hangs out with her he comes home grouchy and distant and withdrawn for a while. I know he has feelings for her cause I snooped in his journal and he said that he loved her in it and wanted her and needed her and wish she loved him like he loves her cause if it didn't work out with ushe sees her as plan B and how they would be soo good together. He told me he is working on his o session with her and knowes he is messed in the head for having feelings foer her but I don't think he is working on it cause he sees her as a best feiend and texts her every day. If I complaine or mention that I'm not comfortable with it he gets mad and distant and says I hurt him by talking about his friends and ge will leave if I keep complaining or hurt him by being upset he cares about them more then me. So that is why I take it personaly and am wondering if he is not wanting me and wants to leave. I feeel he is just here cause we can't afford him to move out and because of the kids.

*sighs*
    Read back what you just wrote and then tell us why you stay with him. Do you actually love him (even though it treats you with indifference) or do you just stay because you think you won't be able to survive on your own?

A little bit of both. I was a lot of the reason he is doing what he is doing and I ddont want to give up and I wanna try and fix what I have broken. Plus I am affraid to be alone and am working on abandanment issues. He says he just wants it to be the way it was when we first gaot married and stop the hurting. And I wanna try plus it is hard to let go of the rituals. I am realy hurt and angry but I don't wanna give up. I want him to decide what he wants since he is the one that has feelings for another woman. But he says it is something that has to do with his past and he is working it out and wants me to give him a benifit of a doubt and at the same time work on myself and become secure so I can let him work on him. I just have a really hard time giving him his space and seeing him depressed , quiet and withdrawn. I wanna know what he is honestly thinking and feeling. And when I saw alwe will get through this and I will get better. Do u agree". He says sure but it isn't a convinceing sure. What should I do. I'm so tired and confused and scared. Plus we don't have the money for him to move out. I wanna have a better money situation and see what he says then and we have 2 young kids and I don't wanna be the one to choose.

Obviously you are more stress to him than regular stress......He doesn't want to deal with it.