Hi,

I am in graduate school and I got attached to a guy really easily. We talked for few months, and then perhaps because he got back with his girlfriend, and he started avoiding me. So what do I do, I pester him more through texts/calls to find out why he wasn't talking to me. This only pushed him away further, and then because I got too many people involved from class to find out why he was giving me the silent treatment, that annoyed him more. He knows I like him and he doesn't. He blocked me on facebook, completely cut me out of his life. We just finished 1st year of graduate program, and have 3 more years. He said he would never wanted to be friends before, didn't give me an explanation either. So basically it's been a year and few months, and I am wondering if he'll ever talk to me again? I have hurt him unintentionally because he is quiet and I made the situation so public that he is probably embarrassed. He smiles once in a while right now..I don't know if he is doing this because school is his priority and he doesn't want to deal with this or if he absolutely doesn't like me anymore? I just want to be civil with him, reestablish our friendship. I really like him, so when he treats me like this it obviously is painful, and I am sure he realizes this too. So what would possess this guy to continue ignoring me, will he ever come around and talk to me? Thank you.