+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hey i am confused and need a lot of help!

Hey i am confused and need a lot of help!

Thanks for taking your time to look at this!

I am in love with this girl for like 4 months, and before that i really talked to her and she is really a sweet girl. That feeling is best when i just can't help but think of her day and night, smiling every single time i think of her. I talked to her, were friends, and were even better friends when i liked her. But she has a boyfriend, so i decided that it doesn't matter if i don't have her, she just have to be happy and that's fine but end up missing her every single day and ended up really heartbroken. Recently, her boyfriend broke up with her and he is practically a jerk that dumped her. She is really sweet and I really want to care for her. But after being her good friend, and suddenly disappeared for more than 2 months and just run and look away every single time for such a "good" cause that proved to be wrong, how can i talk to her? can someone teach me how to talk to her?

but i am confused now. i don't feel as much as before and i don't think of her day and night and cry at night, only sometimes thinking of her. i am not sure if i still like her or not, but she is still that sweet girl. but the problem is i am confused, because my best friend, a girl, we kinda act like a couple and i feel a strong attachment to her. i am not sure if i like my best friend or not but sometimes i still think of my crush. so what now?

and please teach me how to talk to my crush after such a long time and was... her good friend. yea is my fault that i disappeared...

Start dating, get your own gf, then you wont be so confused.

Ya stop with this "friends" crap. I agree, start asking girls out that you like instead of admiring them from afar....that's just a waste of time. Grow a set will ya.....