+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hard to get a read on her

Hard to get a read on her

Hey,

I am having trouble getting a read on this girl. I met a girl a couple of weeks ago, she was very outgoing and flirty with me, gave me her number and told me to call her. I did and we ended up going to a party together, got to know each other a bit more and made out towards the end of the night.

Anyways, a couple days after the party I called her saying I wanted to see her again. She wasn't there but ended up calling me back and said she wanted to hang out too and sounded very enthusiastic about it. I was free that night and wanted to go out then but the weekend worked better for her. Nonetheless she said she would call me as soon as she got home (which she never did). I ended up calling her that night and leaving her a message saying we'll reschedule on the weekend.

Now its the weekend and I tried calling her again. Left her a voice and text message asking her to call me back when she is free to hang out, but she didn't. I didn't think too much of it, thought she didn't have her phone or was too busy (she did tell me she leads a busy life) but then I happened to talk to a mutual friend of ours by chance and he told me that he literally got off the phone maybe 3min ago and said she was free to hang out, etc. I ended up making a call to her but she didn't answer again, and no text either.

Anyways I think its pretty obvious she's sending mixed signals (on purpose?) here. Is she leading me on? Should I give her some time or just cut my losses? Is she being flaky or is she playing games?

...hello? Anyone???

She told you she would have called you that night when she got home. She didn't. You should NOT have called her. If anything, you might have called her a couple of days later, "just to check if she's still alive" or something. Now, stop contacting her, you'll only make her see you as even more of a pushy desperate guy. If she contacts you, fine (don't tell her that you're upset or anything, if you mention something about her not contacting you when she said she would, make a joke about it), but if she doesn't, it means she isn't interested.

From her reaction, i think she is just being playful to you and not really into you. Cause you have been calling her most of the time and she didn't pick up and not even call you back. It's pretty obvious...or you could stop calling her for a week and see if she start to miss you and call you back.
    If she really interested in you, she wouldn't have felt that you are pushy or desperate, she would pick up your call, every single time. Good luck !

She is just a party girl, she don't want no BF. She prob just hooks up with guys.

Yeah I was thinking that she probably wasn't interested, or perhaps she was at one point and then changed her mind all of a sudden...can't say I didn't try at least.