+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do you guys think he will ever contact me again?

Do you guys think he will ever contact me again?

I was dating this guy for 2 years, he just moved to MI, (I am in NJ)
    I went there ,spent 3 weeks ,helped with the moving and everything, as soon as I came back
    he created an online profile in some dating website.

I came back on saturday and found out on Sunday,called him on sunday, broke up, he txt me, emailed me ,called me on tuesday and on Wednesday he texted me like nothing happened:

He: ''Baby,How was your first day of class ? ''.

me: Please stop being selfish.You are happy there,I am trying to move forward and I have no intention of being friends with you anytime soon.

He: ''I'm not happy here. I miss you and I wish we could still get along with each other.

Me: We can,(his name). But not now. I don't feel comfortable talking with the person I love but can't be together for multiple reasons.The pain I am feeling is enough to keep myself away at this moment. I can't be friends now,I don't want to get back together, I don't want to get married and I don't trust you.I wish you could respect that.

He:I respect you and I am sorry for all the pain I caused you.

We didn't talk after that and I don't know if he will ever try talk to me again, just out of curiosity
    What Do you guys think??

Why did you break up with him? How did the break up go? Do you *want* him to contact you again?

I think he is planning to break up. But like he said not right now.so he is not even innlove
    .maybe cause u helped him he trys to be "NICE."
    But in the back of his head he knows hes over you.

Don't fall into the BS trap...all you are going to end up being is his booty call. He isn't having much luck in the dating scene so he turns to you. Screw him.

Seriously what everyone else said. You did the best thing for your own emotional health by breaking up with him. You were'nt gone a minute and he had himself set up on a dating site to wheel in other chicks.

Block and delete him from being able to contact you or you'll feel like crap for a hell of a lot longer than you need to.
    Continuing to talk to a person who doesn't value you is like trying to quit smoking while you keep taking a drag... You'll never get over him or smoking that way.

I'm curious.. how the hell did you discover his online profile?

I have a feeling there is more to this than him getting an on line dating profile. Needed to look through his emails or a reason?

Me Too... that's why I asked her how she found out about it. She asks: "Do you ever think he will contact me again" I also wonder why she would ask this. Particularily when she is the one that broke up with him? OP: Were you trying to use breaking up as a strategy to get him to actually value you? That kind of manipulation won't work in your favour.

I was taking a nap on Sunday and dreamed about he cheating on me, I called a friend, told her I was feeling sad, she told me to open a fake account and search for him, that is what I did. I asked because I don't know if he loves me or if it was just a playground , I feel used and devastated and no, I don't want to get back together, I am trying to be strong and don't listen to my heart. Just hurts ,a lot. After almost 2 years and I can't even remain friends because of the size of the s... he did.

so youre in NJ and he's in MI now?

You are grieving the loss of a relationship which is understandable...you will find happiness again soon enough. Stay strong, you are doing better than most who post on here.

. Yep. He is living in MI now, and I am in NJ studying- college.