+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i have recently been left and im so confussed

i have recently been left and im so confussed

hi there, i was with my partner for 5 years, and our relationship has had its ups and downs but we have never argued at all, we worked together self employed and we lived together, we shared the same passions with darts. We siezed being self employed at the beginning of the year and over the past 6 months thing really started to head in a brilliant direction for us, he got him self a new job, and with in 2 months of being there he got promoted and which went alot more hours in the week.
    then the other week i noticed he was really starting to look ill, and drawn, so the day that i was really starting to worry he was out at work so i talked to my sister asking her if i should ask him to take time off as hes waring him self out, as im talking to her i got a call off of him saying that he had just been in a crash, and he just dont know what has happened, so i panic'd, he was ok just shaken up, so when he got home i sat there just letting him tell me how he didnt know what happened, for him to just then turn round and tell me he had cheated on me, i was so shocked, and i asked when and he just said u cant help who you fallin love with, so i asked who and he wouldnt tell me, then i asked again when and he said do you wont me to go, so i said i dont know yet, so then i asked if he loved her and he said he didnt know, then i asked if he loved me and he said he didnt know so i just asked him to leave as like i said if you dont love me why you here.
    i was so shocked with knowing the man i loved with all my heart was in a crash and then have that dropped on me.
    We met up a few days later in a nutrial place to chat it out, and he said he was in love with some one elsa but its nothing sexual at all, that they havent done anything. telling me he fell out of love with me, and that i got to get on with my life, after the meeting i thought back and reoliised that when we arranged to meet it was for 1.30 he turned up at 12.30. then that night he was asking me to make him a coffee, as his mate had locked him out and gone away for a few days, so i made him a coffee but didnt wont him in the house, we talked like we was friends and left it at that, and then every day since then he has text me just about general stuff but every day in touch with me, and he goes on about how i will finnd some one elsa, like i say i know i will, but why is he being like this, all my heart wonts is to stop hurting and i would just love to throw my arms around him and tell him he will be alright.
    Because since our talk hes been letting on that hes been liiving in his car, he cant go to this girls house and he cant go and stay there, apparently he drives around all day to pass time on, and sleeps out side work in his car at night. but like i said its not fair on me if i let him back in to just sleep here att night, he cant ask that of me.
    im just so confussed and really just dont know how to feel, but all i know is its been a week now and i still cant stop the tears from streaming every day.

JB9 is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Hi bugzie- I'm sorry you are hurt, rightfully so. To get over someone, you have to let go of them. No friendship, no contact and no sympathy for his current situation. He's made his bed and will have to lay there. Your heart will heal, give yourself sometime alone and when you are ready, start dating again. Someone better is out there.