+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Did She Get Jealous With This Text Message??? please answer

Did She Get Jealous With This Text Message??? please answer

Kelly is my co-worker
    Jen is also my co-worker (but i like her)
    jen and kelly are actually friends

this is the text message i sent jen---

Me-I just saw kelly at the mall and i couldnt even recognize her without her hijab (religious scarf)

Jen- lol yeah i know i told you she doesnt wear it all the time lol. Did you say hi?

Me- Yeah i said hi to her she told me it was her brothers birthday today she was looking for a gift.

Jen- lol ok did she look like she was freaking out lol?

me- lol no she looked fine. why?

jen- ok just wondering because if you were someone else she would have ran away lol. and why are you always at the mall lol.

me-im not always at the mall lol. it wasnt a good time to go anyways there wernt any girls there lol.

jen-no shit lol its tuesday morning there all at school lol.

so does it seem like she was jealous???

Why do you care?

Because I really like her and I wanna know if she got jealous or not

In school? How old are you?

Ask. Her. Out. On. A. Date. Stop opening threads for every tiny little thing that happens and just do it.

She's works with me. I just wanna know if she got jealous or not. I'm just asking for a yes or no answer

We don't know. Ask her.

Just a yes or no that's all I'm asking for

Oh my god. What part of "we don't know" don't you get?

The answer your looking for is YES

or perhaps NO

How the **** should we know. Arsehole.

Quote Originally Posted by uahmad View Post
    Because I really like her and I wanna know if she got jealous or not
    If you "really like her" then why wouldn't just ask her out instead of making her feel an uncomfortable emotion. We don't punish people who make us like them, do we?

What the hell would she be jealous about? You ran into a co-worker at the mall and said hi, made a joke about no girls at the mall....big frickin deal. So no she is not jealous.

Instead of playing stupid games trying to get her jealous just ask her out like normal people do when they like someone.

depends if she likes you or not. but who knows, we can't read minds here. while i'm typing this reply, do you know if i'm eating pizza or not? i just want to know if you can figure it out

I know I'm not a guy, so I shouldn't be replying to this... but if I saw this post...

Ok. It seems quite obvious to me that you were either trying to get a jealous reaction from her, or if you weren't at the time, you later on wondered if she liked you and got confused because she DIDN'T seem blatantly jealous from her reply.

My advice? Stop being a manipulative twat and trying to make her jealous. I wouldn't give you a chance at all from that right there. And if you're confused on whether or not she likes you based on her nonchalant reply... you have the wrong idea of what it means to like someone and what pursuing those feelings implies. You sound young.

Furthermore, I can't (and neither can anyone else) decipher a text conversation between two people I don't know. If she's anything like me, she was joking around... and would probably hang out at the mall with you and check out the ladies because she's not afraid to admit when a female is good looking (no... I'm not a lesbian... or bisexual, haha).

Otherwise, I don't know what else to tell you. Other than get off the computer and go engage in a conversation with her and get to know her better outside of work... and stop being a dick to people on here who are just trying to help and running into a wall because of your poor argument support.
    Last edited by letlovelive; 20-09-12 at 02:32 AM. Reason: typo