+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need help with a guy?

Need help with a guy?

I'm really sorry if this is too long..
    Basically, I met a boy online about 2 months ago. We texted literally everyday and met literally last week. It went perfectly.. he treated me pretty much like his girl.. we had the sweetest first kiss, and a few more little make out sessions here and there. Plus, he had his arm around me and just held me.. it was perfect. Later that day, he said he loved being with me and couldn't wait to meet again. That was last Tuesday. Now this guy is the type of guy who always has his phone on him. And he always replies back. Sometimes, he forgets about his texts and if I text again, he'll reply.

The thing though, is that the since Wednesday, he would just sort of stop replying in the middle of the day. And I mean.. I didn't think anything of it since he's a busy guy.

But we haven't talked at all since Friday. Like.. Thursday, I said "what you up to?" and he didn't reply. No big deal, he does that often. But then Friday, I texted him saying hey and he didn't reply. Then, yesterday (Sunday), he changed his facebook relationship status from "single" to "in a relationship". That really confused me.. because we weren't talking at all when he did this...

I'm so confused. I don't know if/when I should text him.. I don't know what's going on with the facebook thing.. I just really thought he liked me. The first meeting was so perfect and by the way things went, I really saw potential in "us".

I'm sorry if I'm coming off as clingy.. I'm a very dependent person.. I get way too attached to people and get very paranoid that they'll just suddenly leave me. So I over think everything.

hi there, i would let him text you babes, dont chase him, as it might be a signal on facebook to let you know hes not that interested any more.
    i have just split up with my bloke after 5 years, he walked out saying he was in love with someone elsa, but hes still texting me and wonting to be mates, and is still messaging me on fb, hes been round for coffee twice, but never once have i got intouch with him because its him that did wrong not me, hes always crawled first

Mybe it is happening something like this: I am a married man but I want to find a girlfriend to have sex. So I change my facebook state to single and I start to look for a girl. I find some girl I can know in person, so I behave as kind as I can in order to get knowing her in person. When I see her, she is a beautiful girl, I like her, but for some reason I just don't like her for a sexual encounter. Maybe she is very young, maybe she looks so adorable that I don't want to hurt her (because I want a non-lasting relationship), maybe she doesn't have any special condition I am looking in a woman, maybe I am looking for something kinky and she looks so innocent or so prim, etc. I don't want to hurt her, I don't want this relationship to get more than a friendship, but she is so pretty that I wanted to kiss her. Anyway a kiss doesn't hurt anybody (from my point of view), and next step is bye bye and keep looking for other woman. The texting becomes a little hard to stand so I turn the phone off along the day, or maybe when I am knowing in person the next girl. Now, for her to start understanding that I don't want anymore than friendship I change the state of my facebook to "in a relationship" because it is more easy than saying it face to face. She will understand into a short time that I don't want a relationship with her. In this case I don't think he is really wanting to commit to you. I think you'd better forget about him and look for a guy who likes you enough for a commitment.
    --