+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Love

Love

when you love someone so much that it hurts...and you are blind to so many things... and you have changed who you are and the things you do with your life for someone... changed your belief system......

and that person you have done these things for betrays you....how do you recover? Its not so much about moving on, because i think that takes time. But when you have come to want to continue to be the person that you have become, even though it was for the person that you love and whose love for you is in question, leaving that person behind is more than difficult.... it seems to be impossible.

When you spend every single waking moment thinking about the person you have fallen in love with....thinking about the great things, the bad things, and the things that may or may not be occurring behind your back....i think that it keeps you in love with that person as much as it shows you that its time to move on.

When couple this with the fact that you simply refuse to move on by having any type of relationship with someone else....recovering from such a situation can make you feel as if you dont know how to think, how to feel, or what to do with the emotional roller coaster you feel you are on.

Love 2
    I AM LISTENING

Lord, we have not had very many conversations. I will leave it at that.

I humble myself, and my life, to you.

Lord, if this is the path that you have chosen for me, I accept it. Please, show me the way out of the darkness my heart is in each and every day. I am listening.

Lord, show me the path that I must take in order to find the strength that I need to do the things in my life that I need to do. I am listening.

Lord, take my hand, and lead me to the place in my life that you want me to be. I am listening.

Lord, help me find the strength I once had. The strength that allows me to be greatful and happy with the things and people who are and want to be in my life, and to let go of the things that arent in my life, and do not want to be. Help me find the strength to be happy again with the things I do have. Help me find forgiveness for unforgivable things. Help me find love again.

My way has not worked. Daily I cry, but I wish to cry no more. But if you feel that cry I must...then cry I will continue to do.

I AM LISTENING LORD.

Good morning, Lord.

Thank you for hearing my prayer. Thank you for the helping me find the strength I have been lacking. I am still listening and will continue to do so. I am happy and thankful to be out of the darkness.

Please Lord, do for those that I love what you have done for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Savaahn View Post
    when you love someone so much that it hurts...and you are blind to so many things... and you have changed who you are and the things you do with your life for someone... changed your belief system......
    and that person you have done these things for betrays you....how do you recover?
    You learn the lesson wherein you NEVER again be so foolish as to change who you are in order to be with someone. If you don't love one another as is, then it's all just folly anyway. Have your own life and never rely on one person to be your everything.

Love is when they let you do anal. But that's OK because god tells me it's OK. Or was that just voices in my head?