+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need advise from older females on sex

Need advise from older females on sex

I'm a male (mid 20s) and and am wondering how things will pan out as I age from a sexual desire perspective. I have a 2 questions:

In your opinion as a woman - do you think the pursuit of sex continues to influence male behaviour toward attractive women as much as it does when they are young?
    In your opinion as a woman - do all men seem to interact with attractive women in a way that promotes themselves as a sexual partner even as they get older (consciously or subconsciously)?

I've been observing older men behaviors for some time and notice that, like young men, many are drawn to young, phyiscally attractive women. I would hope that it becomes much less of a focus as I age, but can't predict the future and was hoping to get some thoughts from older women in the forum.

Thanks
    NOTE: I've posed the same questions in the "Ask a man" forum.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No, this never changes, not even when men suffer from impotence. What MIGHT change is what you find attractive.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Opinion

Hi

Im. A 43 year old women and fromy experience, i can tell you that as you get older you will become less superficial, it doesnt mean you will accept an ugly women but just that the blond stick skinny girl wont be what you are looking for. You will look for someone special and someone that will be a mother to your children or. A partner thats more than just looks.

I ve been with younger men in their mid 20 s and for women as they get older reach their peak sexually

In my opinion, if you love sex when you are young you will love it as you get older. We just get better and are more natural and we know whay we want we are drama free.

Hope it helps you

We just get better and are more natural and we know whay we want we are drama free.
    Yea, some of us are all that and then some but apparently you've not read many threads around here yet or you'd not paint with such a wide brush.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Answer to 1: Yes, but I think 'attractive' becomes more complex (vs. just a purely physical attraction based only on looks). More older men seem to appreciate women with style and confidence as well as looks. Those things = stable whereas looks alone can = high maintenance.

Answer to 2: Not all, of course. But I would say the great majority do, yes. We are sexual creatures, after all.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh