... Wut. Just happened.

I did not ask for advice nor anyone's opinions on my boyfriend's chosen career path. Not every person who is a cop is a bad person or a stupid person. He's actually extremely intelligent, in his final year of college, a good honest Christian man with a sincere and truly infinitely genuine heart, who wants to help people and get the bad people off the streets. I don't see what's so wrong with that. The kind of guy who just wants to finish school, move back to his small northern home-town, and be a good honest police officer.

Please refrain for un-needed comments having to do with something I did not ask for comments on in the first place from here on out. Thank you.

dinazcolada, thank you.
He already said that the first time he sees me "looking sexy in scrubs", he's going to destroy them when he rips them off of me, so I should just buy a back up pair. LOL. Too bad my monthly visitor just arrived.
That man is probably frothing at the mouth by this point. It is my Friday today, and I just got back from school... I shall update in a bit. >