+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is She Cheating on Me?

Is She Cheating on Me?

Our relationship was pretty rocky. Nothing too serious, but she was afraid to commit. Nonetheless, we are still together. A couple of days ago, my gf was out with her sorority. I was hanging out with a friend. My gf is incredibly trustworthy, and has yet to give me reason to mistrust her. When she was dancing, one of her sisters saw me and offered to take me in with her to dance with my gf (this is around 12:30AM on Friday night). I said no as I was in basketball clothes and sober. I told we I'd drink, change, and head over. I did, and my gf and her roommate weren't there. Fine.

Then, later, I saw her roommate and her friends again (all in gf's sorority). They told me they hadn't seen my gf and she probably passed out in her room. The one girl was blackout drunk, and made me swear that I wouldn't say anything, but my gf planned on telling me she loved me, how happy I made her, and how she wanted to be with me for a long time.

This made me so happy, I went home and celebrated with my roommate. Everything was fine and dandy until I got a text from my gf's roommate at 4:30AM - my gf wasn't in her room, and no one knew where she was.

My gf texted me at 6AM telling me she was watching a drunk friend and she was fine.

Today, I asked her about that (no one can confidently say where she was from 12:30-6). She told me that a freshman was throwing up and she went to take care of her, she was sober, and she doesn't remember the rest of the night.

So many inconsistencies in that story, but should I take her word for it?

EDIT: also, keep in mind, she took sex away from our relationship, and she has always left my room at 6AM because she didn't wanna be one of those girls seen on a small college campus walking out of a guys dorm in the morning. Wherever she was, she left at 6AM.

Dump her. If she has taken sex away then she is using it to control you, and probably getting it somewhere else. Don't bother confronting her, just dump her. You're nothing more than a friend anyway.

I mean, we do passionately kiss quite often...

Fine then. Be her little bitch. It really makes no difference to me, but all you are is a ****ing puppy dog to this bitch. Tell her if there's no sex, then you're exiting the relationship. You really are pathetic.

Easy asshole. Too much to drink tonight?

Imma see her in about an hour and undress her and see what's up with her then.

I'm dead sober. It's just frustrating when pussies like yourself accept ridiculous treatment from their partners. The girl's an attention whore. She's using you. If you had any confidence or balls, you would have dropped her already. Have fun getting strung along by her, until she drops your sorry ass. Good luck getting to second base tonight.

EDIT: also, keep in mind, she took sex away from our relationship
    I'd be very interested in why she would do this and why you think she's such a prize that you'd stick around and accept it? What's she offering you that has you valuing her so much that you're frightened that she may be leaving you or getting it somewhere else.
    Imma see her in about an hour and undress her and see what's up with her then.
    ... and do what.. gaze at her adoringly? You said she withdrawn sex!

If it was me I would say dump her. She clearly doesnt treat you with the respect that you deserve.

Always trust your gut buddy; I've been in your shoes once in the past and my gut was always right. If you aren't in the position of questioning the integrity of your relationship then it is probably not worth being in in the first place. And sex is not something one party of the relationship can take away. Sex takes two; if she is removing sex then she is obviously manipulating and controlling you and you are putting up with all of it. Why wouldn't she cheat? Because she "LOVES" you? Wake up bro. If you aren't the dominate member of your relationship she will do whatever she wants.