+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Quick Question - Thoughts?

Quick Question - Thoughts?

Hellooo

Not sure which forum to put this is.

Probably just reasing too much into it, im even a bit scared go post as some people on here can be brutal!

Just something came across my mind and i wanted to post, not too bothered if nobody replies!

Basically, split with my girlfriend after she went distant. The week before we splt her friend came back into her life as she had just split with her long term boyfriend.

Ive always thought this didnt help me and my ex out a great deal. Her friend suddenly had all my exs time and attention.
    I used to think if her mate hadnt of come alone, maybe we would still be together.

I re-added my ex on facebook and this helped me realise i have no chance of getting back with her anytime soon because shes havinga hell of a lot of fun with her mate and doesnt want/need me or any guy right now. She created a new profile anyways and i didnt re-add her.

Anyways - her mate now has a new boyfriend!
    Just kinda made me think ,me ex and her friend wont be as close any more.
    Also, my ex always used to moan about all her mates having boyfriends and her not being able go find anyone due go being so picky.
    It may make my ex start to think about wanting a boyfriend again and realise shes lonely now her best friends attention is now focused on a boy.
    Because - thats what happens. Im guilty of it! You meet someone, its amazing, your supper happy and its like they are all you need and you negkect your friends. Your partner becomes a priority over seeing them.

Either way, dont suppose theres nothing i can do unless my ex made a move.
    I decided to go strict n/c 2 weeks ago.
    Ive done n/c before, went back to her and it went amazing. I was confident that it was going so well i asked her out.
    I failed!
    Buuut back then her best made still had all her attention.

Oh well, ive got it out my system now.

Thanks

Jonathan
    Last edited by jcowap; 29-09-12 at 04:58 AM.

First off your ex is really pathetic. She looks at your relationship as spare time spent until her wing man becomes available again. You are no better for letting her use you out of her convenience......get it?

Have some self worth and find a girl that has a well balanced life than can enjoy both spending time with a BF and friends.

It was kinda bad timing in our relationship that her friend came back into her life. (My ex fell pregnant by accident and had an abortion. her choice and i did support her as much as she let me but we ended up splitting up) then. 4 days later after my ex's abortion, her old friend pops up.
    Her friend got all her time and attention. I didnt get any and my ex became distant.

Maybe her friend has used her a bit. She came back into her life when her own relationship ended and now she is in a relationship again, she will back off from my ex now becuase thats what happens, you start seeing someone new and your friends get neglected.
    Maybe my ex is back to square one like when she was just before she met me. All her friends have boyfriends and shes lonely wanting a boyfriend?

Or i could be wrong and her friend is doing the decent thing and dividing her time and attention evenly.

I dont know. What i do know is nothings bringing her back right now even if she is lonely, wanting a boyfriend and her best friend is more focused on ner new boyfriend. Ive got to stay focused on me and continue staying no contact.

Like i origionally said, pointless post. Just needed to get it written down and get it out.
    Last edited by jcowap; 30-09-12 at 01:49 PM.

No worries.....years down the road when you look back on this you will realize how silly you were.