+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is it an attraction? or am i just overthinking?

is it an attraction? or am i just overthinking?

there's this guy in my nursing school, same class. I am kinda suspecting that there's an attraction. When we first started class, i didn't know his name, but have seen him around campus before (he may have also been in another class with me before, i'm not too sure). He saw me one time, and said hi ariel. I didn't know who he was, but I said hi back just to be polite, then i noticed that he had the same textbook i had for my nursing class, so i paid attention to role call in our next class and found out his name. We now say hi to each other whenever we see each other. We don't really sit next to each other in class because of spacing and timing. We had a fire training class today and i sat a couple rows ahead of him. When i would turn around to talk to some of my friends, i noticed that he was looking/staring in my direction. I don't know whether or not he was looking at me, but he was looking in my direction. Maybe he was looking at the instructor of the training class, idk. During our breaks, we would talk sometimes about work (we both work on campus in the library) and school, and other times we would stand awkwardly next to each other not saying anything. I know i'm overthinking this, like i always do, but i'd like to think that he's interested. He initiates many of our conversations, and he remembered that i work in a computer lab. I'd like some feedback, if that's not too much to ask. Thanks in advance.

Ask him out for coffee and give him your number. what's the worse that's going to happen? he says no?

Or maybe ask if he wants to go get lunch between classes. You can start out with a conversation of course that leads up to it...maybe it will become a habit between you and you can get to know each other.
    You gotta know when to hold 'em. Know when to fold 'em.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Again it's amazing how many women don't have a clue about this. If a guy comes uP to you to say hello and you find him looking in your direction, he's interested.

We don't come uP to you to make chit chat just for the sake of some conversation..... That's what girls do
    Last edited by surfhb; 30-09-12 at 03:51 PM.

I second what surfhb just said, and i'd advice you to ask this guy out for a coffee or whatnot. You got nothing to lose woman!

haha thank you for the advice. But....... i'm kind of the person that still believes that guys should make the first move. Is there any way i can get him to ask me out?

Ya give him your number, either that or it's a negatory.

interesting point. I shall consider it. Thanks everyone!

If a guy likes you, just give him some kind of direct hint that you are interested too and unless he is a total puss, he will take it from there.