+ Follow This Topic

Thread: becoming MAJORLY depressed due to lack of sex

becoming MAJORLY depressed due to lack of sex

I am 21 and have only been with 1 woman. she and I were together for 2 years until she cheated on me when we were separated for a short while.

I left her because she couldn't stay loyal and kept flirting with other guys. Though I put up with her for so long because I loved her and she had a very high sex drive and I really needed that. We would mostly go for hours every night until we just got too tired to go anymore... 5+ times a night.

However, since the breakup I feel myself very depressed and sometimes even suicidal due to the lack of intercourse. I don't have time to go out and party, my job takes too much of my time, working 12-16 hour shifts 5-6 days a week. Masturbation doesn't help and I just end up hurting myself after 3 times a day.

What can I do to fix this? I never knew I was a sex addict until we split but I seriously want to kill myself at times I can't handle this!

Dude, you might not be a "sex addict" but you have needs that you are ignoring. A busy work schedule is no excuse to shut out other needs you may have. You need to find balance and find someone new to date/sleep with....

Screw relationship stuff ( haha pardon the pun) Get on Craigslist and start whoring yourself on there....there's lot of women out there that just want to screw like you.

If you feel this is taking over your life....which it is, then get yourself into therapy.

Simple - Hire a call girl to satisfy you
    As long as your mumma love you, don't ever love a woman..

thats not legal to hire prostitutes here...

and as for therapy, really don't have the money for that, barely have anything left to spend on fun stuff, after, rent, insurance, etc.

Whats the point of living if all I do is eat, sleep, work and have no-one to share life with? There is none.
    Last edited by Panon; 29-09-12 at 03:01 PM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You found this online place. Go find a free dating site (this isn't one). Or join a meetup.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Is it really just about the sex or about the daily tred mill you are on? Maybe it's time to take control and change things. If you are (which I don't think is the case) feeling suicidal purely due to lack of sex then I think it is an issue but I think there's more to it and you need to change jobs/direction.

Oh and you are so young, this is a momentary blitch, one of the not so good times in life which make the good times even better. If will pass. Nothing is permanent.

As other suggested, go join a datingsite. Get back up on the horse! (pun intended)

Get yourself out of the dumps and go meet some girls.

Find a new girl who can share your life and have strong sex drive !
    You should keep calm down because this time is very hard for you, you can easier go a wrong way.
    You should reduce your work if you can (or find a new work is better). You can not love some one without pay time for them.
    join in your interest to make you feel happy. Don't put you in a difficult, bored occasions much !
    Positive, guy ! You are young and you will get a lot of opportunities in the future if you try your best !