+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Can I get her back?

Can I get her back?

I've recently broken up with my girlfriend we'll call her S.
    Lately she's not been very affectionate with me and hasn't wanted to get intimate either.
    We both have insecurities.
    I was cheated on by my last two partners and her ex has constantly tried to get in touch with her while we've been together and it's made me really stressed. In addition, someone she dated once has started working with her again and I find it hard to deal with.
    She has had trouble believing that I love her and that I'm still in love with my ex who I haven't seen or spoken to for over a year. I'm not interested in my ex at all.
    I really love S.
    I got angry at her when she brought up about me being in love with my ex because no matter what I say she doesn't believe me. This was the last straw for her and she broke up with me.
    Her parents are very ill too, she asked me to give her some space so she could spend some time with them and I haven't. I find it really hard not seeing her and keep showing up unannounced.

She said she can't cope being stressed with me as well as her parents and that I'm not strong enough. I got really stressed because a few times we've nearly broken up and I constantly fear that I'm going to lose her.

I'm hoping this forum will help me to release what I want to say instead of to her and also get some advice.
    I'm trying hard to do the no contact rule.
    I really want her back. Does this rule work? How many people have gotten back together with their ex's? What did you do?

Thanks
    Jim

As the saying if you love someone let them go, if they come back to it was meant to be. The only thing you can do is move on, look into some self improvement, keep busy, and find positive things to do.

As time passes you will realize how unhealthy it was being in this relationship, and ending it was for the best.

I got back with two exes......not worth it. The relationships needed to end, but when you are in love you don't see it until you finally pull your head out of your ass.

Wednesday she dumped me, said he wants to get with her "best friend" after they showed new feelings for each other... She moved to Florida from ny, for work reasons, and she said she knew someone down there... But he had a live in girlfriend, so I wasn't too
    Concerned, I told her I wanted to come with her, and she was happy, she even bought my ticket with her credit card over the Internet, I have her the cash money... She got to fl on the 1st of sept, I can down 20 days later, and the first time I saw her, she told me about him, and wants to be my friend... I love her, an need her, especially because u left my friends and family to be down here with her... The next morning after the news, I sent her the following email... She has not responded, it's been one day, do I have a chance, what do I do, I can't stop crying.

When I first woke up this morning, I really thought last night was a dream, and as the cold reality came over me, so did a tear to my eye, and down my face. I said to my self, I honestly can't remember the last time I wept, but that I will never forget this time. I was in shock last night, not knowing how to react, what to say, or do, I'm surprised I handled it as we'll as a did... it's still settling in... I was so sure about us. I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you, nor can, nor will, but if you feel the same for another, I hope that they'll never make you feel the heart break I'm experiencing now, I wouldn't wish this pain on my worst enemy. It's hard for me to describe how amazing you are, three words come to mind, but i'm thinking my words may not change anything, and I'm crushed to imagine that my actions may not either, I feel helpless. Those three words I hint at, are very dangerous, I know that, and you will probably think its inappropriate based on the little time we have spent together, but the heart knows no time, only truth... it may be best for you not to know, but maybe you already do, and maybe you wish that I didn't, but its important to me either way that I tell you, I can live with regretting something I said, but not with something I did not, I love you "enter her name name". I knew I was going to fall for you the day I met you, it scared the shit out of me, because of this exact reason, but I don't regret it one bit, you need to take a chance at love, even if it means you will be susceptible to devastation, you were too important to me to not go after, and you're too important to me still to simply accept this lying down, I'm not going to give up on us that easily, you're worth working for, fighting for, and so am I. I don't expect this heartfelt text to change your mind in the blink of an eye, and I told you I never want to hurt you, and I meant it, and I'm sure reading this doesn't make you feel great, but if I may be selfish for a moment, I'm hoping that this will allow me to express my feelings, and help air out my mind, although anything I've ever learned about relationships tells me the more you show you care, if the person doesn't feel exactly the same, it will only drive them further away, the premature L word is a deal breaker in the movies, its in the dating hand book that the women must say it first, but there is no dating hand book, and our life is not a tv show, and I'm prepared for the consequence of my words, but I'm not sorry for my feelings, love is the most beautiful thing in the world, and I dream you too, may find it for your self, with or with out me. So if I'm truly being selfish, I probably shouldn't be sending this to you, but*I can't really speak to anyone else about this, and you're not the average women that you need to be a jerk to in order to win over, so I feel comfortable telling you all this, I've never felt so comfortable with a women in my life. I don't have many close friends, and I feel that we could grow to be best friends, and lovers too, I really want you to know I'm not mad a you, not even a little bit. What ever happens will be the will of your heart, an all I want, wish, and hope is that you get exactly that, what your heart desires... It's going to be so hard for me, going back to only being your friend, it will kill me to see you, and not be able to hug you, and kiss you, but if that is the only way I can have you, I'll cherish the opportunity to win your heart again. Thanks for the best few months of my life. Xoxoxo :-* <\3

Hey asshole stop posting your shit on everythread. Nobody cares.

There's hundreds, I posted only on two, and this site is for people who do, not sure why your here...

It rude of you to be jumping into someone's thread talking about your own crap which has nothing to do with the subject.......and no one here likes repeat posting. Start your own thread.

Buddy, I know your feel now, but do not messing all like that.
    You should keep calm, do not ask her understand you, or her sympathy. Now, she's so confused because of her parent's ill and your doubt, your love.
    Why did you doubt her quickly? You must find evidences to show her affair. You did can not control your angry. That is not fair to her.
    The important thing you can do immediately is take care her and her parents much ! Visit her parents with gift, spend time to them and her.
    Do not talk about your trouble now, only care about her feeling. Help her solve this difficulty.
    After that, when she calm down, you try to talk to her, seriously but gently !
    Good luck !

Don't be too clingy or don't even try to contact her. Let her come to you, if it's meant to be it will happen