+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need some female advice on how to get my ex back..

ccw is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

I need some female advice on how to get my ex back..

This is the first time I have done something like this (asking advice on internet).
    But for the past few days since I broke up with my gf I have been really struggling with my life and hope you guys could kindly give me some advice

We are both 22 and we have been going out for 22 months. We knew each other through a friend when studying overseas. We were deeply in love and we did a lot of crazy things for each other. I am also the one who took her virginity. We often talk about our dreams and our future and even discussed the names of our children. We were like a model couple among our friends.

However, like every couple, although not a lot, we do argue. Sometimes I would get really angry and said something nasty and punch the wall which made her cry. It didn’t happen a lot but I did apologies every time afterwards and promised that I was going to change. I admit that I have a lack of self-confidence issue that I tend to often ask her where she is and who is she meeting etc.
    We promised each other that if it is not the worse we won’t say break up. And we never said these 2 words until few days ago we both said it.

Since I have graduated first and I have to go back to my home country she needs to stay in overseas for at least 1 more year. So we have been in a long distance relationship for 2 months already. About a week ago I got really upset because she didn’t tell me that she went out with her friends at night and I said some nasty things on her in whatsapps. Her reason was that she thought I was sleeping and didn’t tell me. I got really emotional and started to bring up the issues such as her being very cold for the past few weeks with me on skype. Since we did all this chat on whatsapps I wanted to call her to talk instead of type but she refused to pick up. (This is kind of her character that she tends to avoid and not solve the problem immediately) I kept calling and pushing her to pick up until I said this is the one last chance if you do not pick up then we are over. At the end she still said she don’t want to pick up and thenI said some nasty thing such as “goodbye my friend”

I deeply regret after the moment I typed that to her. Then we didn’t contact for about 24 hours. Then I started to talk to her on whatapps again. Telling her that I am deeply sorry and I regret for what I have done, hoping that she could give me one more chance. She refused to pick up the phone and said that the moment I said “goodbye my friend I thought we were done”. She then went on and said she is very tired of the relationship and she is not sure if she loves me anymore and that’s why she turned cold for the past 2 weeks with me on skype. I kept begging her for forgiveness and wished that she would answer my call. But she said “I want to get over and I want you to get over” “At least not now” “Give ourselves some times” At the end I stop begging and we stop contact. It has now been almost 5 days of no contact already and it’s killing me every second. I realize that I have been a jerk and my insecurity and emotions push her away. I know I deserve these punishments but I would be a better man if I only have one more chance.

I talked to her best friend after we broke up and I am 95% sure that there is no another guy involve. Her best friend told me that when she looked at our pictures on her wall she cried but she seems certain that she wants to be single right now since I gave her a lot of pressure and that I didn’t seem to change after all these times

I don’t wanna lose her. She is the most amazing girl I have ever met and I know I took it for granted. All I wish is one more chance. Problem is that we are now in long distance until may be 9 months later. I did think about flying over there to save our relationship but I am not sure if it is the right approach. I want to get her back rather than put her behind. Please would you give me some advice for what to do?

you had her , so you had your chance to change or be a good bf and you did not do any effort or great change.
    so leave her alone.

and the way you act when you get angry so far that you punch the wall
    its a sign that you have some really serious anger issues.
    and you need to work on that with therapy before you allow any other woman into your life.

and if she cry about the way you get angry is cause you scare the shit out of her and makes her very afraid of what you may do to her next.

I think you have made enough damage. now you know that you cant have any girl right now and have a serious issue with anger. so its time to get a therapist to find out why you act like that.( often its cause u have a issue of your past).of did not learn how to deal with emotions from your parents.

It will be stupid of her to keep letting you make her miserable. just cause you wants her back
    and there is noting more stupid and annoying that someone that keeps saying sorry but keeps making the same mistakes ,and dont even make one move to get help or something.

Its time to work on yourself. trust issues, jealousy,controlling and anger, otherwise you will keep giving girls a bad time
    of their life's with that behavior.

You still the same and you want her back!!!!!!!!! haahahahahha, wake up. i dont see anything eater that make youguys a good match

Sorry to hear you are going through this sort of thing I can really relate as I have had some similar issues in the past and know how hard it can be. I would say make an effort to change how you act towards her, especially the things you mentioned and whatever else you think pushes her away. Its obvious she does care for you so if you show you are changing and are making an effort I think you have a shot. Dont give up hope!