+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is it okay?

Is it okay?

Hello.
    So, there is one girl I like. I see her just once a week, and she is from another town. I know pretty much about her, and she about me. We speak very nicely. I am going to ask her out for a cup of coffee after the lesson on Saturday, the only day I meet with her. However, she goes back to her town just after the lesson we are having together, and I do not have her telefone number. So, the only way is to let her know in advance via the social network.
    Does it sounds okay (asking her via social network, and going for a cup of coffee and for a walk after the lesson?) I am planning to take her telefon number there btw, and on the other time I wiould call her...
    Last edited by Vlad; 07-10-12 at 04:11 PM.

I guess it's okay. Just make it sincere and sweet.

But if it's me, then probably I'll try asking for her number personally first. Then we can talk via phone calls, messages... and when it's good.. I can ask her for coffee either in fb or phone or personally.

Thanks for encouragment bro Actually, we talked a lot in personal and in social network, and it is really good! So, I think it is gonna be okay.

Well, then I wish you the best and good luck!

Thanks a lot