+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how to get her back.

how to get her back.

okay so im a 21 male and in college. the girl is 18 female. we both live in the dorms. okay so me and this girl have been friends since the start of the semester and about 3 weeks ago she stayed over late in my dorm and we ended up making out. we did ended up doing this that whole week. i liked this girl so i asked her out on a date for the next week in which she said yes. it went well and we continued to talk. 2 weeks went by and we had been on two more dates plus we hungout a pretty good bit at the college. well she went home this weekend and came back. she told me she had a talk with her mom and she decided that she doesn't need to worry about guys right now bc she has her whole college career ahead of her and all that stuff can wait. she is a pre - med student so i can understand. i agreed and we didnt argue or anything. we agreed to be friends. we both have the exact same friends and we all hangout with eachother so i will see her alot. she told me she likes me but cant date at the moment. i responded and said that means pretty much never. she responded and said only bc you are transferring. i really like this girl. is there a way i can get her back?

Rope and rohypnol.

Your welcome.