+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do you tell your friends intimate details about your partner?

Do you tell your friends intimate details about your partner?

I recently learned that my wife told her best girlfriends that i have small package.
    i am so embarrassed.
    my wife is open and talks about things very freely, but please!!?!?!?

so, i am mortified.
    I am also upset that she shared such an embarrassing and personal detail like that.

should i get over it?
    should i be upset?
    should i hide when i see her friends!

please advise!

How disrespectful to you. Personally I would never talk in any detail about a current partner, although i might about an ex, particularly if he treated me badly. How did you find out she'd been saying such things anyway? I think you have every right to be upset, especially as it is clearly such an issue for you. Other than telling her how she's made you feel, I'm not sure what else to suggest. You can't realistically avoid her friends forever! You do need to work on your self esteem, however. Size isn't everything and your wife can't have too many grounds for complaint in that department if she was happy to marry you!

Tell your mates that your wifes cunt is so big you could park the car in there.

You have to have a serious talk with her about her disclosing such private information. I'm sure she wouldn't be very happy if you disclosed some intimate information to your mates about her....I think after that conversation she will realize her mistake and shut the F up.

As for me, no frickin way do I reveal personal stuff about my husband.

That was very mean of her Maybe she is unhappy? Yes, best friends (women) tell each other most everything. I have many good friends but only 1 that I tell everything too....and I mean I tell her it all. BUT, we hardly ever have negative or embarrassing things to share about our partner's b/c well if we did then our relationships would prob. be on the outs. I love my BF's penis...size...shape...it all...if I didn't I wouldn't be with him. I never tell anyone anything that might embarrass someone I care about...it's disrespectful and mean. Of course, we ALL **** up sometimes and share something every now and again that we shouldn't...we are only human after all. Maybe your wife just messed up...you need to talk to her.

Many women like to talk together about that sensitive issue. However, normally they only chat general or others stories.
    Your wife is too free. May be she does not pleasure with yours and she must share it with her friend.
    You should seriously talk to her, and express your embarrassed! She did disrespect you when she chat that intimate detail to friend.
    I think she certainly repair her mistakes. She is not really want to hurt you like that, maybe she is insensitive.