+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: In love with 2 men

You can make changes. You can do this by having a life outside the relationsip. Join a group or club that involves baby. Encourage your BF to step outside his comfort zone and take up a sport or hobby to get him out of the house. The more you get involved in activities (even together), the less you depend on other guys or people in general to "entertain" you. It's all a matter of changing your perspective. Being in a LTR can be rewarding, instead of a chore.

leave one.farisvoice
    farisvoice

Quote Originally Posted by Maple1714 View Post
    You know, after writing this post I think I have found my answer. My gut tells me I was right to kick "John" to the curb the first time. My ego wants another go at it with him, but he missed his chance. I have a wonderful man in my life who I need to focus on. Why do some men take great women for granted?? Only to want them back after they are gone???
    You have a child with another man and you're thinking of leaving him wow you are just not really understanding how your actions might impact others are you ?

People like you give people like me validation. You don't want to validate my views on women. I don't even want to validate them. Please improve your view on life.

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    You have a child with another man and you're thinking of leaving him wow you are just not really understanding how your actions might impact others are you ?

People like you give people like me validation. You don't want to validate my views on women. I don't even want to validate them. Please improve your view on life.
    You are an idiot. People are just people...men and women both have mixed feelings all the time and if you disagree with that just read the hundred of posts on here. THIS is an online forum where people discuss all their bullshit so they can better choose the right actions (hopefully). Do you think having a child with someone is the ONLY reason 2 people should stay together? Do you have any children? Life is a process and sometimes there are bumps in the road...we keep moving and try our best. I don't need to improve my view on life, you do.

"Jack" comes back into my life and is exciting...says he cares about me and wants me to be happy..says he wants to be a friend to me and is there to talk whenever I need someone. I don't know what his motives are. He is messed up emotionally himself.
    He does this because you let him. He does it because you keep a door open for him to walk through and he's trying to do just that. You keeping a door open is unfair to yourself and especially to your boyfriend, yourself and your child since you are jeopardising your union and will disrupting your child's life if you should let "jack" waltz back in.

Why don't you just shut him down so that you don't have to think about his false promises? Why not close that door. As you said, he had his chance and now it's too late ~ make it so.

I'll add that perhaps you and your bf should book a reliable babysitter and take off for the weekend or an over-nighter. Just the two of you book a hotel room with a jacuzzi tub, have a romantic dinner and then just re-connect sexually/romantically/verbally without worrying about the kid. Do something together without baby at least once a month. Do what you'd do with "Jack" except do it with that man that actually loves you.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 16-10-12 at 01:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    He does this because you let him. He does it because you keep a door open for him to walk through and he's trying to do just that. You keeping a door open is unfair to yourself and especially to your boyfriend, yourself and your child since you are jeopardising your union and will disrupting your child's life if you should let "jack" waltz back in.

Why don't you just shut him down so that you don't have to think about his false promises? Why not close that door. As you said, he had his chance and now it's too late ~ make it so.

I'll add that perhaps you and your bf should book a reliable babysitter and take off for the weekend or an over-nighter. Just the two of you book a hotel room with a jacuzzi tub, have a romantic dinner and then just re-connect sexually/romantically/verbally without worrying about the kid. Do something together without baby at least once a month. Do what you'd do with "Jack" except do it with that man that actually loves you.
    Thank you for this. I do keep the door open and so does "Jack". When he is finally out of my mind who sends me a "friendly" little text? I always respond and I have sent him messages too of course. I am stupid for this. I deleted ALL messages from "Jack" and his phone number (again). Door is closed. I will not respond to him anymore. It is not fair...my BF and I have had many conversations this week about everything, including "Jack". Maybe I am a bit too honest? Anyway, we both cried and are moving froward together.

Quote Originally Posted by Maple1714 View Post
    Thank you for this. I do keep the door open and so does "Jack". When he is finally out of my mind who sends me a "friendly" little text? I always respond and I have sent him messages too of course. I am stupid for this. I deleted ALL messages from "Jack" and his phone number (again). Door is closed. I will not respond to him anymore. It is not fair...my BF and I have had many conversations this week about everything, including "Jack". Maybe I am a bit too honest? Anyway, we both cried and are moving froward together.
    *gives two thumbs up*

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123