+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Almost cheated, but I didn't...gf still thinks so

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    I'm no mathematician(actually, I am)

Stick your finger in her booty?
    A bit witty today. Someone must have gotten laid last night...lol.

OP - stop thinking about everything so much. Just talk to her straight up...see how the convo goes. If your GF doesn't want to have sex much anymore she may be feeling the same way? If you both decide to give it one more try then go for it...if not then break up and move on.

I still don't understand girls who can just talk to some drunk dude at the bar and then take him home and **** him? Weird and gross...

Quote Originally Posted by Maple1714 View Post
    A bit witty today. Someone must have gotten laid last night...lol.
    C'mon Maple, you know I'm witty everyday. I also get laid about 75% of 'last nights'. Sometimes I even get a little during that lovely 25% of the month...we both gotta be real drunk for that though.

Ha and gross about the 25%...some days you are not that witty.

I was wondering - do your significant others know you post on here?

guess i do just have to talk to her first. we'll see how this goes.

Yeah, it's not as gross as I originally thought it would be. She just bleeds afterward, sometimes, but not during, and that's in the bathroom. I take sex too seriously to let her out-freak me. She starts coming near my asshole, and i may rethink my position.

I don't think my g/f knows I post on here, but she uses my computer all the time and I don't delete my history or hide things. Why?
    Last edited by BackUpOrGetStng; 18-10-12 at 05:37 AM.

I was just curious if yall's GF's/BF's knew that's all...mine does b/c I told him. He thinks it's weird and a waste of time to hear about other people issues....I obviously disagree.

I agree that it's a little weird, particularly looking from the outside. It's cool though. I'm at work anyway, so I'm getting paid for this. It's interesting and insightful, and every now and then you actually get to help someone.

mine sure doesn't seeing as i haven't talked to her yet! wait, i dont even know if i have a gf still... lol. i've been doing this at work all day too. think i'll wait to talk to her tomorrow anways. thanks all.

I agree that it's a little weird, particularly looking from the outside. It's cool though. I'm at work anyway, so I'm getting paid for this. It's interesting and insightful, and every now and then you actually get to help someone.
    Yeah, I am at work as well. I am weird so whatever...my friends all come to me with their drama's too...
    Last edited by Maple1714; 18-10-12 at 06:41 AM.

C'mon Maple, you know I'm witty everyday. I also get laid about 75% of 'last nights'. Sometimes I even get a little during that lovely 25% of the month...we both gotta be real drunk for that though.
    Half, maybe.

I keed, I keed!

bayarea10, I agree with the posters who have advised you to just be completely honest with her. Clearly the two of you have grown apart, and if you want to get close again, the first and most important thing to do is to open up with one another. Tell her the things that you have told us on this thread.

BackUp, are you really a mathematician, or did you just mean it in that context (or is it a pun I don't get)?
    Last edited by searock; 18-10-12 at 07:41 AM.

He does some kind of computer programming...looks at/writes code all day I am assuming.

Quote Originally Posted by bayarea10 View Post
    True...i mean this is our first real relationship.we're both 2nd partners sexually..and i'm just afraid of what we'll have to go through. i do wish it never got to this point. i dont want an ugly ending or to have her leave with bitter feelings towards me. we all have the same friends and our families were close. i know with something like, time will heal. but easier said than done. was hoping i wouldn't have to go through it. the cards life deals ya sometimes...

Avoiding it for so long is what has got you in this position in the first place. All you had to do was have a open honest conversation with her, express your feelings about the state the relationship it is in, shed a few tears, part ways....that's it...simple as that.

But now you are faced with her telling her family and your friends about the condoms and the possibility of you cheating....That is going to be much harder to deal with for sure......
    Last edited by smackie9; 18-10-12 at 10:24 PM.

Maple is right, I am a computer programmer, though most of my day is spent looking at random shit on the internet and playing table tennis, rather than looking at/writing code. A lot of what I do is maintaining what I've already built(not very time consuming at all). When I do code, I write predictive algorithms which are basically mathematical functions based on statistical analysis..for which I also write the data mining methods, and manage the data itself for.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123