+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Oral advice needed

Oral advice needed

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for some good sound advice, that may help with a problem that im having at the moment.

My wife doesnt really enjoy when I give her oral. Obviously I picked up on this a long time ago. This ended up turning into a topic for argument (probably my male pride) Anyway, my wife ended up telling me that I am no good at oral. Major knock to the self confidence, to know that I cant please my wife orally.

From a female perspective. Can any females give me advice on what I should or should not be doing?

I will be grateful for all good advice, as this is a situation that is knocking my self confidence, and causing arguments in my marriage.

Thanks!
    Last edited by ConfusedHubby; 11-10-12 at 12:21 PM. Reason: spelling

Google is your friend. Just google "Cunnilingus Techniques" and there will be thousands of hits you can puruse from the "experts" in the field. Every woman is different so what would work for one of us may not work on your wife so after you've educated yourself, tell your wife that you're willig to experiment and try out some of these techniques youve been reading about if she's willing to be the test subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Google is your friend. Just google "Cunnilingus Techniques" and there will be thousands of hits you can puruse from the "experts" in the field. Every woman is different so what would work for one of us may not work on your wife so after you've educated yourself, tell your wife that you're willig to experiment and try out some of these techniques youve been reading about if she's willing to be the test subject.
    I appreciate the advice, thanks.

I have googled lots, but I was hoping maybe advice from females themselves may help more. I suppose Im just really confused now, and anxious to get things sorted.

Well what is your oral routine now? Perhaps if you tell us what you currently do we can tell perhaps where you are going wrong and give some tips.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

Quote Originally Posted by ConfusedHubby View Post
    I appreciate the advice, thanks.

I have googled lots, but I was hoping maybe advice from females themselves may help more. I suppose Im just really confused now, and anxious to get things sorted.
    As I said, you need to talk to her about this and get HER direction. Don't take her guidance as being anything other than that, guidance! No need to be getting offended and then defensive and then her getting the same. Nothing will kill the mood more than if you two don't take this with humour, open minds and passion.

Good luck.

Swallow your male pride. Does your wife not like oral sex in general? If she does like it, she'll know what she'd like you to be doing. Tell her you want to be able to please her orally and ask her to explain what you should be doing, or how you need to change.

Just be open about it, ask her for guidence

Dont piss me off norris