+ Follow This Topic

Thread: advice please

advice please

Hi.I'm not sure what to do
    I have fallen in love with my best friend 2 months ago.who I work with.she knows I love her
    She did fall for me 6 months ago.we was talkin n txtin about getting together.even tho both in a relationship.
    She broke up with her partner.and went into another relationship with one of my friends who we work with.
    And yesterday she told me she is having a baby with him and I'm so heart broken.I don't know weather to keep talkin to her.we txt every day.but since she told me it as killed me.
    The day Before she got with her new partner she wanted to sleep with me but now she says she just wants to be friends and does not want to get together and does not like me like that anymore
    She wants me to be there for her and be happy for them but I don't think I can
    Please someone give me advice

Quote Originally Posted by absg View Post
    someone give me advice
    She's found somebody else to shag so deal with it. I assume there are other women where you live. Why not go out with one of those instead of some bint who gets knocked up after knowing her latest ****mate a few months - she's obviously a really clever woman.