+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this girl a cockteaser or shes confused???

Quote Originally Posted by heartbreakkid6 View Post
    i know...and i hate myself for wanting her..but even i wanna play a game with her...nd this time i wanna control things..im not sure how to do it...do u know???
    You are truly f.u.c.k.i.n.g. pathetic. I'll also suggets you try growing a pair but then you'll tell me to **** off. Well I was here before you you pathetic little boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    You are truly f.u.c.k.i.n.g. pathetic. I'll also suggets you try growing a pair but then you'll tell me to **** off. Well I was here before you you pathetic little boy.
    well we all are here because we all had a rough time with our loved ones...so there's wrong in admitting it..and i have got more balls than u..at least i admit that i still love her despite her devilish behaviour....and yeah there are better way of saying what u wanted to tell...

You're wrong. You actually have zero balls. Next time she contacts you, ask her if she wants to come ****. If she says no, tell her not to contact you until she does want to.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    You're wrong. You actually have zero balls. Next time she contacts you, ask her if she wants to come ****. If she says no, tell her not to contact you until she does want to.
    well things ended up tonight...i called her told that i really love her and i am ashamed to say so..u have made my life hell and now u can kindly **** off and try playing with sumelse else.its over..i deleted her frm my fb account,whatsapp..she just texted im sorry if i have hurt u..i didn't reply!!mayb my love for her was tou much..i got blinded!!

she's enjoying single life but had a lonely night and called you. You're not getting back together - get over it... and stop bugging her.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12