+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I send this text to her or no?

Should I send this text to her or no?

Short story. Like 4 months ago she used to be obsessed with me. We used to have a thing. I cut it off then. I texted her about a month ago, and since then she said like 3 times shes so happy I texted her. We talked for 3 hours on the phone. But about two weeks ago, i texted her asking where we were at, and she said she was busy with her life and hadn't thought about seeing each other again. The day after she started getting short with me, and stopped responding. She did it like 3x before I stopped texting her. Thursday I texted her for the first time in a week we talked all night until she fell asleep. She said she missed texting me. Then the next morning she texted me saying sorry she fell asleep and we texted for like 4-5 hrs after that, then agin she started getting short and didn't reply. Shes been tweeting, so I know she got the texts.

I was wondering if I should send this text, or would it push her away?

"I need to know whats going on because I have a couple girls that want me to text them but ive got some feelings back for you. BUt if you don't want to talk then let me know. Because Im not going to keep waiting and texting you."

On a side note I've asked her to hangout three times over the time span of us texting again, and she said yes, but the day before she had a reason she couldn't.

Stop texting her, CALL her and ask her out and if she bails one more time, go no contact because seriously, after 3 times she stood you up, you should have got that she isn't interested by now.
    Last edited by searock; 11-11-12 at 01:53 AM.

^Yup. Otherwise, you're being the pushy girl and she's being the guy trying to avoid your awkward sht.

Otherwise, he's being the pushy person and she's being the person trying to avoid his awkward shit. I corrected that for you.

Lol, ok, fair enough; that was the point I was trying to express albeit without the blatant emasculation.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualDude10 View Post
    Short story. Like 4 months ago she used to be obsessed with me. We used to have a thing. I cut it off then.
    I guess that pissed her off. Did you apologize?

Don't send that text message. Threatening to pay attention to other girls is juvenile. If you want to know where you stand, just ask her if you should stop trying to talk to her.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I woulnt send that text either. Its seems a bit childish.

In fact, might I suggest you even delete her number so as not to even get tempted to text her? Granted, you'll still have her on FB or Twitter or whatever but that just means somewhere down the road when things have calmed down, you wouldn't have texted her and perhaps have some random interaction on FB or Twitter and reconnect through there.

^lol how old is a guy to act all macho online with an avatar of a video game chick? Must be Imma.

No it's not imma, it's Cheekxs!