+ Follow This Topic

Thread: HELP- PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK? GEORGE saying he cant give me what i deserve

HELP- PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK? GEORGE saying he cant give me what i deserve

HI THERE

IM A 33 YEAR OLD INDEPENDENT FEMME, CANCERIAN.... here is my story ....

4 years ago i was single and had a friend, George, gemini 37, that was asking me on a date almost weekly for 3 months, we were friends but he liked me and wanted to date.
    i never went one a date with him one on one but we saw each other occasionally as we were in the same circle of friends...
    Eventually i lost contact with him as i started to date someone and was in a relationship for 2.5 years...
    that relationship ended in this year... (january 2012).

one night i was having dinner with some friends and they said that the whole time i was in a relationship george was asking abiout me etc... they said i should really re add him on facebook as he was still single and is a really great guy....

in that time he had discovered he has a heart condition and is on alot lots of medication daily...

i added him that night and the next day i received a call from him... ( he had saved my number all this time 3-4 years) he said can he please take me on a date, he has waited long enough....
    we went on a dinner date and he was such a gentleman and opened that car door for me and pulled out my chair etc... and i was like wowww im impressed... he within weeks we started seeing each other... with him seeing me as much as 3-4 times a week... the chemistry is just amazing and we have so much to talk about....

he was supposed to have open heart surgery, with 3 months recovery... but he just discovered that his surgeon will perform a key hole surgery with one month recovery.

its been 6 months and recently (last month) he started to say he is not really for a relationship, he cant give me what i deserve, and that he is looking for THE ONE... and he would know if he met her etc...

im not sure why he is pushing me away and hurting me... when i ignore him and made no contact then chases again, comes back and has told me himself when we are together it feels like there is magic in the air... lol

im confused, as no one has treated me this way, when other guys comment on facebook, he gets jealous and tries to play games, and tells me he might be interested in other girls...

what do you all think???

Penis .

Lolz .

Prettyfemme, there could be a million reasons why he's pushing you away and pulling you back, but none of them really matter. What DOES matter is that you find a man who wants what you want and who is consistent and reliable. Your guy is NOT consistent and reliable.

Personally, if I guy was doing this hot and cold thing with me, I'd get very tired of it very quickly and cut him loose. Raise your standards

Hi there i have cut him off and its been a few weeks now... he contacts me and makes so much effort but im at the point where i wont tolerate or put up with his games...
    i guess i feel more sorry for him because i know the operation is coming up... thank you