+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: facebook

Nope, that I did not although I have taken from her interviews that for a celebrity she is a bit above par mentally.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Holy god; you've been compared to the gorgeous Natalie Portman?

To me, she's the second most beautiful that lived, right behind Audrey Hepburn.

Hey, ImmaDingus; I honestly am underweight for my age and height. But it's the Internet, I know; I can make outrageous claims all I want. It is the truth though (I wasn't afraid to admit I've never done the deed; why would I lie about my weight, especially if it were an unfavorable trait?).
    Shut up lard ass.

God, I'm sensitive about my weight...I think I'mma go have some Baskin Robbins then regurgitate it. Later.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by jeejee View Post
    Im just doing what I do Indi, its nothing personal. I've not been my usual self lately, with this new moniker.Attachment 1591 You asked for it, lol.
    My god, you've gotten fat.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    My god, you've gotten fat.
    Yeah, im eating 8 packs of orios a day, and 2 bottles of bru. Takes its toll.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Nope, that I did not although I have taken from her interviews that for a celebrity she is a bit above par mentally.
    I'm not surprised you didn't know this. She has a BA in psychology and, by all accounts, is more than a bit above par. It's a dirty secret but attractive women are often punished if they are also extremely intelligent. By both sexes.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I'm not surprised you didn't know this. She has a BA in psychology and, by all accounts, is more than a bit above par. It's a dirty secret but attractive women are often punished if they are also extremely intelligent. By both sexes.
    Well, I guess she can add that to her other achievement: being able to stay sexy whilst having virtually no hair (V for Vendetta and I think one other time...).

What you said is exactly why I suppose being beautiful must be very oppressive. But still, it sure makes life easier than being ugly beyond belief, so they can't complain TOO much.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Okay, you are now no longer on my shit list. V for Vendetta is one of the best movies ever made.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Wait, I was on it in the first place?! Well, both are honors anyway; I figure one must be doing something right to end up on someone's shitlist and then again by getting themselves OFF of it.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Don't flatter yourself. Almost everyone is on my shitlist these days. It's jeejee's fault. I asked him for help finding my inner bitch and he decided to unlock her from the sub-cellar. He's a nice guy like that.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Oh....well, "V for Vendetta" is yet another abomination of an adaptation based on the Jesus of comics, Alan Moore. Stupid kids my age see it and think they can start a revolution and that all government is evil; naive morons they are. I swear, if I hear another dingus quote "The people shouldn't be afraid of their government; the government should be afraid of its people", I am going to kill all pot producers.

Don't flatter yourself. Almost everyone is on my shitlist these days. It's jeejee's fault. I asked him for help finding my inner bitch and he decided to unlock her from the sub-cellar. He's a nice guy like that.
    Just restoring the forums natural equilibrium of good cop(vashti), bad cop(Indi).

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh....well, "V for Vendetta" is yet another abomination of an adaptation based on the Jesus of comics, Alan Moore. Stupid kids my age see it and think they can start a revolution and that all government is evil; naive morons they are. I swear, if I hear another dingus quote "The people shouldn't be afraid of their government; the government should be afraid of its people", I am going to kill all pot producers.
    They've been airdropping cases of the comic into Syria for the last 2 years. Except now Israel is upset b/c they wouldn't share (they've been short on toilet paper there for a while) so they've been throwing their shit back over the fence. Its a real screwup b/c the Wonder Woman shipment is due next week and everyone is worried it may not happen. Really, what rock have you been hiding under?
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by jeejee View Post
    Just restoring the forums natural equilibrium of good cop(vashti), bad cop(Indi).
    You have no idea, Apu.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Loving the thinly disguised racism.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast