+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what does he want?

what does he want?

Hi everyone!
    Since 6 weeks now me and this guy have been texting back and forth. In the beginning he messaged me like every 5 minutes then we finally hung out for the first time and kissed and the texts kept coming. One night he invited me to come over to his place to watch a movie and we got pretty cosy. He still texted me a lot. A week later we met again, again at his apartment and that night I stayed over but we did not have sex. From then on the texts went less, but I still heard from him every day. Then about 2 weeks after that I stayed over at his place again and again, no sex but more action than the previous time. After that I haven't heard from him for two days and then again approximately every second day. 2 weeks later I again spent the night at his place and this time we had oral sex that was on friday. Now I have not heard from him since then..
    Do you think he was just hoping to get me into bed and as it did not work he just lost interest? I told him from the beginning that I would not sleep with him.
    Thanks for your point of view!.

Pretty much, he was hoping for something and he didn't get it, so he lost interest. Your first clue is that he never took you out on an actual date, just wanted to hang out with you at his place. Every time you hung out it got more physical, once it got to the point where it couldn't go any further, he abandoned it.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

You won't "sleep with him" but you'll put his dick in your mouth? Alllllrighty then!.

I suspect he's thought that if you're that illogical in your deciding what's okay to do to someone you don't even know, then he didn't want to get to know you any further than the honking on bobo!.

Oh, I read Walgrens has a special on Scope this week. Look for the coupon. or.. did you just let him give you face and you did nothing? In that case send on the coupon to him.

WTF?

He'll call you again when he wants another slurping. Surely you value yourself more than being someones slurpy giver... crap you didn't even get dinner for goodness sakes.

so you think there is absolutely no chance that a relationship could develope? and we did go out eating together, once he cooked, one time we went out and one time we went for breakfast afterwards...

Quote Originally Posted by summer809 View Post
    so you think there is absolutely no chance that a relationship could develope? and we did go out eating together, once he cooked, one time we went out and one time we went for breakfast afterwards...
    Doesn't sound like it. It seems like his interest was geared in one direction, a relationship might have developed around that, but "that" would have to happen first. And it isn't a good basis for success.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Definitely. All he wants is your pussy. Sorry if it's not the answer you're looking for.