+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crazy?

Crazy?

First off I'm 40 and been divorced twice and have had plenty of sex partners during, in between and after marriage.
    Problem is that I took a 3 year hiatus since my last gf to soul search and find myself again.
    Well a couple weeks ago, I was having an awesome time at a Halloween karaoke night at a bar.
    I sang and felt like David Lee Roth that night. No holds barred for sure and ended up at an after party till 6am trying to hook up.
    The next day a random woman messaged me on fb. That's where it gets good. Guess I was dancing up a storm with her and a few other chicks.
    So we talk a bit and found that she was really into me because of something I said that night to her that night. We were both wearing full zombie make up
    so had no idea what she really looked like under it all. After a few messages, I find that she's married but not happy. I was playing the smooth talking alternative.
    We talked all week on fb for countless hrs until she picked up a cell just to text me while we work. Coming fri. she came to my place before we both
    went to the same bar. We were so hot together until she left with her hubby to the same bar.
    We had arranged that we would not interact much while there but wait till her hubby leaves. Sparks flew like all hell again after and we walked back
    to my place after holding each other. We both had a few drinks but she was much more tipsy. I had to pee and she followed me into the bedroom.
    We then laid together caressed, fondled and played like highschool teens. She made me promise that I would not have sex with her because she wanted to
    feel everything properly. We were very hot and heavy but pants stayed on and I never tried to push it further. After what felt like a lifetime but such
    a small fraction of time, she had to go home as not to raise suspicion to her hubby. It was very hard letting her go as she is so beautiful, in fact
    the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. She is 28, perfect body, very pretty face and an awesome personality. I am 40 and a little overweight.
    This was confusing at first because I was out of the game so long that I felt like I had nothing to offer someone like her.
    Today she showed up again almost unexpected because her hubby was keeping an eye on her. Well tonight went the next step and we both
    performed oral sex on each other. She was naked and had such an absolute perfect body in every detail, even the dimples above her but.
    The whole ordeal was mind blowing as I had no one suck me for at least 8 months and she has never squirted before. We spent so much time
    talking after cuddling and touching that I felt we are a couple. It took forever for her to have to go back home.
    This fri. she wants to spend all afternoon with me. I am going insane with lust and love you have no idea. I can only assume that fri. will
    be the day she can feel me inside her, I hope. She wanted to take things slow and for me, this is a turtle pace. Never had I had to wait for sex before.
    We live in a small town and her car was on my driveway twice already. Many people know me as I work in the public eye.
    Why do I have to be so careless? I can say I love her already and really want her bad. Is it lust or is it love? She is married and shit will hit the fan soon.
    I can't stop because this is just too wild, crazy and daring. Who knows, maybe the chase is better than the catch but can't see any alternative
    but to have the time of my life while it lasts. I was seriously wishing my balls were cut off or a bullet to the brain sometimes. Anyone have any possible advice?
    Anyone been through this on here?

This is the fun part, its exciting and daring! You're meeting someone knew who is married...the taboo just makes it more appealing.

Where do you want this to go? Maybe it's too soon to think about it but apart from a bit of fun would you actually want this girl as a future partner? She's married and cheating, if she was with you would you ever trust her knowing that she has no issues with cheating?

Also, there is the age gap. She's in good shape, you are older and overweight... Think that would prey on your mind every time she's out wth friends wondering if she's hooking up with someone else?

Your choice, right now you don't have a lot to lose, but don't get giddy and carried away. Enjoy the sex & the thrill but be careful you don't get burned.
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Are you sure you are 40? You sound like a kid.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Your whole situation is not good. She is probably just in to you b/c she is looking for an "escape" from her marriage. I doubt that if you were both totally single that any of this would be happening. She is married and you say you are already in love with her? You are going to hurt yourself and others if you keep seeing each other. You should tell her to contact you one day when she is divorced/separated. Come one dude...pull your head out of your penis.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Are you sure you are 40? You sound like a kid.
    Sorry, I'm no kid. Kids don't get married plus I have grandkids already.

Thanks for the replies and ok, maybe I don't exactly love love her but sure love how this is going. This is indeed thrilling and I probably
    wouldn't trust her if we were married. She says, she loves my sexy voice, long hair and tats. I started growing my hair again when I
    moved back to my home town. I don't consider myself ugly at all, maybe a little overweight but solid looking with clothes on.
    This may be an escape from her marriage indeed. I have been with many partners and think that I know a lot more bedroom moves than
    most people and I prove it everytime. She said she never had an orgasm with a man before orally. That's been done now.
    This is so naughty and fun right now. She said her husband would be crushed if he found out but that actually doesn't bother me at all.
    If we were married, I simply would not cheat on her so I can see his point. The biggest problem is that I can't stop and getting caught
    is inevitable now. Parking her car on my driveway for hours is very risky in this small town. Guess I just want to have full sex a few times
    and be prepared to get hurt myself. She does talk about leaving him for me and our future and even having a baby with me.
    YIKES! Her hubby is sterile but at 40 and having a baby? Guess I do have enough feelings for her to consider it.
    That brings me to what I first said "balls cut off or bullet to the brain". I have no idea how to control myself this time.
    I have dated women older than me and I find them almost repulsive. Most my age don't look my age either with being haggard and used up.
    Maybe it's just a dream. Sorry for this long winded thought. I am trying to figure out WHY ME?

Hmmm....yeah dude you are just in the heavy lust phase. I am sure it feels very good to have a 28yr old give you attention. She is MARRIED. She is of weak character b/c she is cheating. She should leave her husband now. Why doesn't she? What's the hold up?

They just bought a house together and she is scared to hurt him that bad. He seems like a boring guy who likes things mellow and isn't too interested in sex (hard to imagine). She is talking about leaving him though. Just her parents would be upset too.

Yeah, well like I said she is of weak character. Anyone who is to scared to do the right thing and would rather lie instead is lame. She is going to hurt him a whole lot more by cheating on him, lying, sneaking around etc...

Lame. She needs to grow up. Why the **** did she get married in the first place?

She says she was involved in an unhealthy relationship of drugs and a guy nobody liked. Her hubby who she has known since highschool came around and lured her out of that relationship. Parents on both sides pushed the marriage issue. Since they got married, the blow started up again. She just quit 6 months ago again. Guess for that reason, she wants out of drug scene altogether. Then she met me.

Yuck...I hate blow and people who do it are lame. I have friends and that's their scene...and I don't hang out with them that much b/c it's the dumbest drug. It's a drug for brainless people. You need to get away from this girl. I am sorry, but my parents have tried to push me into marriage with BF (we have a child together) and I had to finally tell them to back the **** off b/c it's not what I want. This girl is a push over. What is so attractive about her to you? Her body? You are playing with fire. Maybe you are not much stronger of a person than she is though...you can always start to be a better person at any time! Why don't you just tell her to leave her husband and call you when she does?

Ok, I will wait till fri. after which I hope we have some real sex to ask her to leave him and see what she says. Her body is perfect. No stretchmarks, cellulite or sags anywhere. I saw her fully naked and was looking for a flaw and couldn't find it. I feel like the luckiest guy in town right now. After seeing her, I'm not sure if I can get aroused by older woman if things don't work out. I have had one other gf that came close to her in the past but she was just a rebound chick with no future expectations. I have tried blow a couple times in the distant past and never cared at all for it and don't need it around me. She does not want it around her either.

Quote Originally Posted by 007ninja View Post
    Her body is perfect. No stretchmarks, cellulite or sags anywhere. I saw her fully naked and was looking for a flaw and couldn't find it. I feel like the luckiest guy in town right now. After seeing her, I'm not sure if I can get aroused by older woman if things don't work out.
    Her body is the only thing that you "love" about her. Guess what? She will age too. I am kind of disgusted at the way you describe her btw... like an old perv would.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Her body is the only thing that you "love" about her. Guess what? She will age too. I am kind of disgusted at the way you describe her btw... like an old perv would.
    Ha ha, a pervert? Yeah right. Looking over what I wrote, I see nowhere that makes me out to be a pervert. Just because you are jealous of what I saw, doesn't mean you call me a pervert lol. The net is a strange place with strange folks. I love her face, personality, voice and body. My first post explained that pretty well. Us old school folk says it like we sees it. I don't tip toe around subjects like this. Sorry if you got offended but ya.

Quote Originally Posted by 007ninja View Post
    I have dated women older than me and I find them almost repulsive. Most my age don't look my age either with being haggard and used up.
    I'm not sure I've seen the word 'haggard' used on here yet, lol. Your posts aren't very articulate in general ninja, but you sure worked that word in there nicely

Personally, I think there are plenty of attractive 40-somethings out there. I'm having a hard time believing that a slightly overweight 40 year old man can't seem to locate them. Might even be one or two here on the LF, not sure

Anyway, in regards to your post, a hot 28 yr old is great, and certainly not out of line for a 40 year old. However, the married thing isn't good and could one day, soon, put you in a position that you wish you'd never met her. Be careful.
    Last edited by haxan; 15-11-12 at 02:25 AM.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast