+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does he like me?

Yeah I can see why you're confused, this guy is an enigma. Some of his behaviours are not at all usual, and since you had little expirience with this, plus you like him, maybe you can't see it clearly.

I guess you can't help it if you like him, but ignoring him would be best for you.

misskitty, how religious are you? If he's seriously Christian, I would expect he'd be doing the whole 'no sex before marriage' thing. Are you happy to go without an intimate relationship?

He is weird but I really think it's cuz he's shy! I don't wanna just move on just because of that, because I've had someone do that to me and I thought it was mean because they didn't really know me, though I understand why they would do that because this shy shit is pissing me off.
    Since he just walked off when I asked him why he was being awkward i texted him and asked and he said "huh? I'm not?" and i said "you are though" and he said "really I'm not" and I was like "you are, you barely say anything to me in front of ppl but you act all different if nobody else is there" and he was like "I'm just tired i been working since 2 am and I'm tired like crap" and i was like "I'm talking about every day" and he's saying that he says hi and that he's just always in a hurry and is always in the rush to go do something and that he's busy sometimes, and that he's sometimes a little bit shy" and i was just saying how i understand if he's busy and stuff and that it seems like he's all awkward since i told him i liked him on monday and he was just like "oh its just nobody didn't told e that before. and its a long time since someone told me that. but yeah, just because. just because i am shy" and i said that was surprising that nobodies said that before and then said "because why cuz you aint shy with no one else" and he just asked how that was surprising and then i told him because he aint ugly and that before i even talk to him i thought maybe he talked to alotta girls and had gfs. and then said 'but why you shy to me" and he was just like "honestly idk..." and i said "i think you do know" and he said "really i don't. well i go to go talk to you later" and i said "naw you're just too shy to say it" and he's like "really? wow! talk to you later". he had to work, which was why he was saying talk to you later, because he works a lot. But why would he not know why he's being shy? I really do think he knows because he still looks at me a lot.

And yes, he's a serious christian. Normally I wouldn't want a sex-less relationship, but with him I seriously wouldn't mind it. I think he's worth it. Plus I would still kiss him, even if he didn't want to at first, I could get him to. Though I don't know how he'd react to kissing and making out because if hugging me gets him horny, I don't know how turned on he'd get by kissing me.
    Last edited by misskitty93; 16-11-12 at 10:48 AM.

My mom made a really really good point to me. I'm basically being needy by asking why he's acting awkward and not saying a whole lot. I'm just not going to text him or even act like I like him, I'll try to be better friends with him and just not text him at all unless he texts me.
    One of my guy friend says he he's obviously in to me and since he's shy, I thought of how it felt when I had no experience except a kiss. I was VERY shy. So shy that I rejected my first kiss the first time, and the next day he tried again and it was an extremely awkward kiss because I was so shy, and to most guys after that in high school, I was pretty much shy around people I liked, especially if they liked me back. Even within like, the last 4 years I've lied about being busy just to not hang out with them because I'm just too shy.
    I'm not THAT shy anymore, thank god, but I guess he is. Oh well. I'm seriously not gonna worry about it anymore. I will say one more time to not act awkward, and also say that I'm still gonna act the same whether I like him or not, so he shouldn't act shy around me, but I'll just say that whenever I get the chance to, which will probably be Tuesday.
    But yeah.. I'm sure he likes me and I wouldn't wanna screw that up because it seems like I screw up every time a guy likes me, and each time it just brings down my confidence cuz I really try not to screw up. I have with the last two guys that liked me, Ricky and Pedro. RIcky stopped talking to me cuz I was just too shy for him, I guess. I was kinda shy around Pedro but I screwed it up in a different way.

Okay now I have a nother question..

Ever since I asked him why he was being awkward, he hasn't really said much to me. He still looks at me, but doesnt say hi anymore, and he never replies if I text him. I even texted him asking if he even wanted to talk to me at all anymore. No reply. I tried calling him once, and he ignored it. Plus i re-added him to Facebook and he won't accept.
    I said hi to him yesterday and he said hey, but it sounded awkward. My friend said he was looking at me a lot though, but I don't get why he's basically ignoring me
    It makes me sad...

Just move then....the guy isn't worth it if I read everything correctly. You deserve way better then this douchebag.

So i had texted him in the early afternoon, he was apparently mad because he was getting prank called. Don't know why he decided to blame me. He said that they knew me when he asked who they were, but that doesn't mean I did it or had anything to do with it. I told him he could believe whatever he wanted. I texted him again later in the night and he or whoever was on his phone was saying I had the wrong number, I kept saying "no, I'm pretty sure I have the right number" and finally he said "I don't know who this is but quit texting my boyfriend!!!" and I was like "You're mean what did I do to you?" and he didn't reply so I finally decided to give up. I said "Woooow are you really gonna be like this now? Alright then, I don't care anymore. You've probably lied about everything you've said to me anyways and you sound like a complete idiot and asshole. I'm done with you"
    he hasn't replied to that and I don't give two shits if he does. He does seem like he has no personality anyways. I thought maybe it was the shyness, but I guess he really doesn't have one. Too brainwashed into the bible. The most I'd do is hit it and quit it. I don't give a shit about him anymore. He's an idiot and alls he got going for him is looks, though he needs a haircut.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12