+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need help to understand whether its love at first sight?

Need help to understand whether its love at first sight?

Hey everyone, I'm just looking some advice and guidance to help me understand what I'm feeling.

I was at my friends house at the weekend and he had been talking to a girl on Facebook for a good while which he invited down.
    She brought a friend with her. Thing is she wasn't actually interested in my mate in that way, she told me she didn't fancy him.

We actually chatted over Facebook messenger secretly while we were all talking amongst ourselves and i said she was hot. She told me she liked me too.
    Then we planned an escape and off we went to my place. We had the best sex I have ever had in my life and she said the same too.

Since the weekend we have talked the whole time without a break and we are really getting on well.
    We also have sooo much in common and we are very open about what we have been talking about.

I feel so happy and im sooo excited when i think about her. She feels the same way and is overjoyed like myself.

I know that we only had sex but i have never experienced anything like this before, yet it all feels so normal and like we've known each other for months.
    We both really cant wait to see each other again.

Is it possible this could love at first sight? Or lust as some people would say.
    I hope someone has experienced something like this them selves and can give me some input.

Look forward to hearing from you

Thanks.

No man, love at first sight does not exist. There's the infatuation, lust, desire, the feeling of a connection, but no love. In other words, good chemistry. But all of those emotions could quickly change when you get to know him / her more.

And after reading your posts, i can honestly say that this is NOT love at first sight, not even chemistry. Just 2 horny kids having sex for a change after talking on Facebook.

See ya!

I agree with Negan. There is no such thing as love at first sight, you need to know a person very well in order to be in love with her.

Ok so its not love at first sight.

I still feel a connection and feel good about everything. And i haven't had these feelings before. We are in our 20's

I'm 26 and she's 23 so were not kids.

Thanks for the advice though.

no offense... just move on with her! love at first sight can lead to a healthy relationship!
    I'm what I'm and I don't care what others think about me