+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what does he want

what does he want

Hi everyone,
    Met this guy at college, we have a course together, we texted, went out, kissed, I stayed over at his place but nothing happened. This has been going on for a couple of weeks now. He made clear that he thinks I am hot and wants to have sex with me a few times. However, I am not that kind of girl who would sleep with anyone.
    Its been quiet lately, havent heard from him in a week. but this weekend there was a party and I was talking to friends when he came over and joined the conversation. At college I catch him looking at me and smiling. Today I was last in class and he came over and said if he could help me. Well I do not want my friends to think something is going on between us, since I do not know what he wants. So I try to keep it casual since I have the feeling he only wants sex and nothing more from me. So what do you think? Is it worth asking him what he wants or does he just see me as a challenge and once he got what he wanted he will move on?
    Thanks for your advice.

He wants to pick flowers with you in the field, of course *rolls eyes*

You could sleep with him tomorrow and end up being married for 50 years.
    You could wait and sleep with him 3 months from now and end up being married for 50 years.
    You could sleep with him tomorrow and one or both of you don't want to see each other anymore.
    You could wait and sleep with him 3 months from now and one or both of you don't want to see each other anymore.

What do I think? That you think too much.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest