+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused

Confused

I no I'm falling for the wrong person and can't get her out of my head. We are both females, and have got so much in common, you would not have thought we met a few month ago, we both as dizzy as each other and everyone says we bounce off each other. A few people have actually thought we were together. We have just been away together and there was not a minute of awkwardness, when she is drunk always try's to kiss me, I no to if I don't give her my full attention she doesn't like it, and has to text me everyday, which sometimes can be a bit to much. I'm not being big headed but I am quite a popular girl and out a lot, but she is not so much likes to think she is but her close friends have got kids so not see them much. Now the bad part, she has being seein this guy but I can tell she only with him so she not lonely, he no personality or a fun guy, but the worse part is her lies, she takes my stories and makes them her own like which concerts I been to, or which places and she then tells people she done them which I no she not, then there is the copying me coz I wore a black dress the other night , so she got changed and wore a black dress, if I get a Chinese one night, then I find out she had 1.. Just simple stuff like that all the time. People have warned me to be carefull of her, we have never talked about being together, I just think I need to stay away, the other thing she tells me a lot she loves me, I just don't no what to do, please help

Trolling????????? Why do some people start opening topicsIts sad tho.

Get a life, stop experimenting with people of your own sex.

Once you start with things that are wrong and nor normal like that the way back would be almost impossible when u want to face the reality.