+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she hinting that she likes me ?

Is she hinting that she likes me ?

Hi,

I have known that girl for a year and 3 months now, I met her as a transfer student in a new college, we became best friends after a while and recently I have noticed some changes in her behavior but only to me and also changes in things she usually does and I'm wondering if it's just coincidental or she's actually hinting. (We live in Taiwan, Asia. I just turned 18 and she's still 17)

These are what I have noticed for the past 4 months :

-She asked me what I wanted to do later and I told her that I want to be a music composer then 2 weeks later she got her glasses changed to a pair of black glasses with white music notes on it, is it coincidental or does she want to get my attention ?

-Since school started on September she only talked to me if I talk to her first most of the time.

-When we had to give a speech in the class she was playing with her iPod the whole time expect when it was my turn, she listened carefully and then returned to play after I finished.

-I teach her French so she sometimes speaks to me in French and one day she told me "Sorry, if I'm annoying you, maybe I'm doing too much" then I told her "No, you aren't, in fact I'm pretty much enjoying it, don't hesitate" and since then she started to talk to me whenever she is free, and completely stopped to ignore me as she did before.

-When eating lunch we used to go as a group of 3, me, her and another friend of hers but since 2 weeks that other girl stopped coming with us, and I'm wondering if she told her something or tried to keep her away from us as she did in her previous relationship according to what she told me.

-She talks a lot about projects we can do together in the future like going to Paris together.

-On my Birthday she gave me a sketch book with something already drawn on the first page, nothing special about that but what drew me attention was the "Happy Birthday" she had written, I can clearly see the last letter "Y" written normally at first then erased and replaced by another with a heart shape. And also I never told her that I love to draw, was she observing me the whole time or just coincidence ?

-She often tell me stuffs like "I'm so happy to have known you" - "It's fantastic to have a friend like you" - "There couldn't be another person like you in this world" and I don't really know how I should take it.

-She asks me out for diner more and more.

-She insisted that I should tell her if there was something bad in her personnality

So, what do you think ? Hint or something else ?

PS: Yes, I do like her, that's why I want to know about her side

dude if u like her u r wasting time asking us stuff.

u r the male so u need to step up and flirt with her and ask her the question.

Quote Originally Posted by louis250994 View Post
    Hi,

-She asks me out for diner more and more.
    Of course she's into you. What more do you want her to do before you get the message - take your hand and stick it down her pants?

Quote Originally Posted by Fruitsss View Post
    That's because I'm not sure about it, if it's not the case I'm afraid of messing up everything including friendship.

-I teach her French so she sometimes speaks to me in French and one day she told me "Sorry, if I'm annoying you, maybe I'm doing too much" then I told her "No, you aren't, in fact I'm pretty much enjoying it, don't hesitate" and since then she started to talk to me whenever she is free, and completely stopped to ignore me as she did before.

--She talks a lot about projects we can do together in the future like going to Paris together.

-On my Birthday she gave me a sketch book with something already drawn on the first page, nothing special about that but what drew me attention was the "Happy Birthday" she had written, I can clearly see the last letter "Y" written normally at first then erased and replaced by another with a heart shape. And also I never told her that I love to draw, was she observing me the whole time or just coincidence ?

-She often tell me stuffs like "I'm so happy to have known you" - "It's fantastic to have a friend like you" - "There couldn't be another person like you in this world" and I don't really know how I should take it.
    As a woman who has once been a female teenager, I can tell you that these, combined with the other "objective" things like asking you out for dinner, are all signs that she has a crush on you. Ask her out on a dinner date (it won't be awkward, since she has already suggested it several times), and kiss her during the evening. She'll be ecstatic :-)!

yeah but he's scared of ruining things. Poor little dear. Still, leaves plenty more women there for the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Fruitsss View Post

u r the male so u need to step up and flirt with her and ask her the question.
    What size penis do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    As a woman who has once been a female teenager, I can tell you that these, combined with the other "objective" things like asking you out for dinner, are all signs that she has a crush on you. Ask her out on a dinner date (it won't be awkward, since she has already suggested it several times), and kiss her during the evening. She'll be ecstatic :-)!
    Thanks!! :D
    That's the kind of answer I wanted, I didn't expect that those are all signs of crush. Thank you for the information, and the advice ^^

Dude you need to be like a normal guy and think with your penis......

Thanks!!
    That's the kind of answer I wanted, I didn't expect that those are all signs of crush. Thank you for the information, and the advice ^^
    So are you going to ask her out? Better not wait until it's too late and she loses interest...

Thanks!!
    100% win , go tiger .