+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why is he so touchy?

What the **** retard. Read before answer damm, she said more then once that she told him to stop.
    So thats clear that someone that likes it would not tell him to stop. r u that stupid or in denial? only stupid **** here is u.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He wants sex with you. Are you really that naive. How old are you both?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by Fruitsss View Post
    What the **** retard. Read before answer damm, she said more then once that she told him to stop.
    So thats clear that someone that likes it would not tell him to stop. r u that stupid or in denial? only stupid **** here is u.
    If she was so offened by it, she wouldn't keep hanging around with him now would she. There is nothing stoping her from getting up and walking away, but she didn't. She said she is interested in him, you twerp, OBVIOUSLY you didn't read her posts.

Nowhere in her posts did she ask if she should seek legal action. She is just curious about his actions, if he is just joking around or what. He doesn't touch her when they are alone, so he isn't the deviant you assholes are making him out to be.

Fruitsss == cheekxs... just add her to your Ignore list.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Fruitsss == cheekxs... just add her to your Ignore list.
    Yea, I think most of us figured that out after her first post. For shore.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

This post is not serious. Whoever this girl is, she must have self-esteem issues. There is a boring cliche called: "fishing for compliments." It's like when someone says something bad about themselves so that another person can compliment them. It is really disgusting. Anymore I just say: "yeah, you are..."

This post amounts to: "This guy likes to touch me." It is simply that. The poster does not say if she hates this guy or what. Or anything. It's like creating a post about how amazingly hot you are then turning it into a sneaky "package-deal" of a question that is shittily put together. "I have a nice body and this guy likes to kiss my forehead and touch me a lot..." Ok. "So what should I do?"

-Blank out.

Wow you have such a hate for the ladies don't you.....

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Wow you have such a hate for the ladies don't you.....
    No. You have such an interest with discrediting my reason don't you.....

@Aguy. Hmmmmm... maybe u have a point. Even thou I agre more on the low self esteem part.

Ya right, at first you are calling it rape and go off about how guys in high school (which I'm sure you were the loser spectator of) would pinch or tickle girls, grab their boobs etc. Then all of a sudden you change your tune and say she is full of herself and due to her self esteem issues she has to come on here to say "This guy likes to touch me." It is simply that. The poster does not say if she hates this guy or what. Or anything. It's like creating a post about how amazingly hot you are then turning it into a sneaky "package-deal" of a question that is shittily put together. "I have a nice body and this guy likes to kiss my forehead and touch me a lot..." Ok. "So what should I do?"
    You say she is being a ......her fishing for compliments is disgusting...who the f uck says that? a jealous insecure loser that's who.

All your boyfriends belong to the gays.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Ya right, at first you are calling it rape and go off about how guys in high school (which I'm sure you were the loser spectator of) would pinch or tickle girls, grab their boobs etc. Then all of a sudden you change your tune and say she is full of herself and due to her self esteem issues she has to come on here to say "This guy likes to touch me." It is simply that. The poster does not say if she hates this guy or what. Or anything. It's like creating a post about how amazingly hot you are then turning it into a sneaky "package-deal" of a question that is shittily put together. "I have a nice body and this guy likes to kiss my forehead and touch me a lot..." Ok. "So what should I do?"
    You say she is being a ......her fishing for compliments is disgusting...who the f uck says that? a jealous insecure loser that's who.
    You figured me out.

If you fck ing like this dude,why do you tell him to STOP? Next time you see him,YOU GO TOUCH HIM.simple as that ,end of/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12