+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: She wants to be friends because there are no "love feelings"

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency View Post
    Being in the friend zone means that she doesn't see you as a man, simply as a boy. Its not her fault. Attraction isn't a choice.

Work on yourself. Gain muscle in a natural way and she will eventually see you in a different light but you might not accept her after you have improved on yourself.
    Well this is a complete crock of shit. having muscle doesn't automatically make you attractive to the girl of your dreams. If it were this easy, most people would be motivated to do this a little more often. I think you're just making it up as you go here consistency.

Quote Originally Posted by JBG View Post
    You certainly can't force it overnight, but you can gradually change things over time. The more he exercises and works on himself, the more attractive he'll be to other women. He can start dating other girls and getting some confidence and experience. A lot of college girls are unsure of themselves and easy to talk into a fling.

The more women he has, the easier it'll be for him to get more. There's nothing more attractive to a woman than a guy who already has them.

He can stay away from her until after their freshman year. She'll probably be too busy with college to start a relationship anyway. He can come back after a successful year at college, in great shape, with a lot of confidence. She'll probably tell him that he's changed, and she might start to have feelings for him.

You can absolutely get out of the friend zone, but you have to know how the opposite sex thinks in order to do it.
    As for this, giving someone hope in a hopeless situation is just as bad as telling them the truth in the harshest possible terms. Sure, there are situations when friends do turn into relationships, but that doesn't happen often enough to provide anyone hope of it actually happening. Why not just tell him to buy some lottery tickets with the same numbers over and over, and maybe he'll eventually win?

tomasll, you have it right, ignore her, don't talk to her, don't think about her. Find someone who will appreciate you and let this one go.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Quote Originally Posted by tomasll View Post
    The title states the problem and yes, I know there are only two options but I want to be perfectly sure.
    tomasll, you are an intelligent man. You summed it up from the beginning.
    Even though you have history with this girl. Time hasn't have a great effect on your relationship with her. Someone needs to let it go and you need to be this guy.
    This has become way too complicated. Simplicity gives you a great relationship.

The reason why I am telling you this is that I (and a lot of guys) have experienced being friendzoned. The only way to get out of it is to be more attractive, mysterious, showing the right vibe. At first, I had no idea how to create such a vibe. And to be honnest, I am trying to improve myself all the time. This is not a spam but a friend of mine gave me a good book that really helped me out. You can find it here: http://fivedictums.com/.
    Hope it will help you as well.

JBG is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    Well this is a complete crock of shit. having muscle doesn't automatically make you attractive to the girl of your dreams. If it were this easy, most people would be motivated to do this a little more often. I think you're just making it up as you go here consistency.

As for this, giving someone hope in a hopeless situation is just as bad as telling them the truth in the harshest possible terms. Sure, there are situations when friends do turn into relationships, but that doesn't happen often enough to provide anyone hope of it actually happening. Why not just tell him to buy some lottery tickets with the same numbers over and over, and maybe he'll eventually win?

tomasll, you have it right, ignore her, don't talk to her, don't think about her. Find someone who will appreciate you and let this one go.
    So your advice is don't even try?

If he works hard in college and gets into shape, he'll get a good start on his career and a healthy lifestyle. He'll look better, feel better, and think better. He'll also have a better attitude and more confidence. Women will respond to those changes in him. He'll have a better chance of meeting a girl who does like him. He may then realize that this girl wasn't right for him. Or he may find that she is.

You say its like winning the lottery. Why? Women have been talked into relationships before. It does happen. You're speculating on what's going to happen as much as the rest of us. So there's no point in putting other people down because they don't share your opinion.

Most importantly, that advice will help him have a happier love life, whether its with this girl or not.
    Last edited by JBG; 26-11-12 at 11:29 AM.

You certainly can't force it overnight, but you can gradually change things over time. The more he exercises and works on himself, the more attractive he'll be to other women. He can start dating other girls and getting some confidence and experience. A lot of college girls are unsure of themselves and easy to talk into a fling.

The more women he has, the easier it'll be for him to get more. There's nothing more attractive to a woman than a guy who already has them.

He can stay away from her until after their freshman year. She'll probably be too busy with college to start a relationship anyway. He can come back after a successful year at college, in great shape, with a lot of confidence. She'll probably tell him that he's changed, and she might start to have feelings for him.

You can absolutely get out of the friend zone, but you have to know how the opposite sex thinks in order to do it.
    You watch too many rom-coms. There are plenty of other women out there, and the OP shouldn't go to extraordinary efforts to win over the one woman who is definitely not interested in him.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    You watch too many rom-coms. There are plenty of other women out there, and the OP shouldn't go to extraordinary efforts to win over the one woman who is definitely not interested in him.
    Yeah, he wont last 50 posts in the real world. Good call vinceo.

she didn't want to lose you as a friend then you first do friendship with her and slowely she will realised your love.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    Maybe if you read the second post you'll understand the logic behind the first one. He's 18. It doesn't matter whether he gets her or not. It does matter whether he takes steps to improve his life so that he can meet someone who does want him.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by sallyjoseph View Post
    she didn't want to lose you as a friend then you first do friendship with her and slowely she will realised your love.
    Exactly. Its not guaranteed but its a possibility.

Cool story bro.

Nobody is laughing at you dude. Some folks just disagreed with you a little. No biggie. Maybe the internet isnt for you if you think this is bad. Chin up brah. You need a thick skin for this forum, its reeking of troll and bigotry.

You're just biting into the forum troll here JBG, he pushes the buttons of those who will push back. Unfortunately you're getting sucked in.

So your advice is don't even try?
    My advice is don't waste the time trying for someone who isn't interested. There is only one reason someone should work so hard to better themselves, and that is for their own personal gain. He needs to find someone who he doesn't have to work so hard for and will accept him for who he is right now, and whether he decides to change, or not.

The kid is 18, no point in wasting months or even years on someone who isn't interested.

lol, read the thread bumboy, i literally said **** all. It's you and vince he's mad at. All i said was he wouldnt make 50 posts, which in hindsight, was pretty accurate.

What's this about "lasting 50 posts in real life"? We were talking on how we could fix everthing, what is wrong with the relationship for two weeks everyday when we were still a "couple". That conversation was longer than 50 posts.

OP. I meant.. Are you a virgin? Have you had sex with any woman yet?

Woman want a man who wants them sexually, not lovey dovey friendship nonsense. go get laid with someone without a disease and keep her around.. then she will see you in a different light.. but you will most likely not want her later on.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast