+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: She wants to be friends because there are no "love feelings"

Why would he want to keep her around?! Jeezus, for once the OP actually knows what to do to feel better, and some newbie tells him to keep hoping for something that will never happen?! Why would you say something like that. Just let him move on in peace already, and if she ever changes her mind, SHE'll make the move and hope that he's still interested. The OP has got it right, he needs to go no contact and forget about her, period!

Like I said on another thread....he needs to be like most normal guys, think with his penis.

@searock - She's not the problem. He is.

@smackie9 - LOL. The penis has a mind of its own. You're saying he should hand the reins over?

Maybe he masturbates too much? He should live his life in a sex-only way, let his balls fill up with sperm and then she will have the urge to have sex.

I don't know how women can sense a guy is loaded with sperm but it happens.
    Last edited by Consistency; 26-11-12 at 11:33 PM.

How would ****ing any moving thing help me in THIS PARTICULAR SITUATION?
    I had sex before, but how is that even relevant to the situation? These days days I'm quite busy and thinking with my dick would get me nowhere, but I'm a guy, if I'd see something interesting I woulcn't just stand and stare, but nothing interesting has occured since.

Btw: do you really you think i didn't try to get her pants off? Who do you think I am?
    Last edited by tomasll; 27-11-12 at 12:12 AM.

Of course she isn't the problem, that's why HE needs to move on and get on with his life, instead of wasting any more time thinking about this girl, who IS NOT INTERESTED. He already said several times that this is exactly what he plans to do - and he's perfectly right. That's all there is to say.

By the way Consistency, men who look visibly orgasm-deprived are just plain creepy.

When you weren't getting sex your penis would tell you to quickly move along to find someone who will **** you.

JBG is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    My advice is don't waste the time trying for someone who isn't interested. There is only one reason someone should work so hard to better themselves, and that is for their own personal gain. He needs to find someone who he doesn't have to work so hard for and will accept him for who he is right now, and whether he decides to change, or not.

The kid is 18, no point in wasting months or even years on someone who isn't interested.
    Sure, that's reasonable. I was just trying to encourage him by suggesting that he might have a better chance with her if he works on himself. Odds are that by the time he does that, he'll have moved on anyway.

If he hasn't, he still might have a chance. My friend went to college with her cousin, and he fell in love with her roomate. Her roomate liked him a lot as a friend, but didn't have feelings for him. The guy was short and heavy, and she had grown up with tall, athletic brothers. That was the kind of guy she wanted. But they got to be really good friends, because he didn't pressure her. Over the Xmas break they spent some time alone together, and started going out. They got engaged on Valentine's, and have now been married for almost 40 years.

All I'm saying is you never know...
    Last edited by JBG; 27-11-12 at 11:38 AM.

JBG is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by tomasll View Post
    I had sex before, but how is that even relevant to the situation? These days days I'm quite busy and thinking with my dick would get me nowhere, but I'm a guy, if I'd see something interesting I woulcn't just stand and stare, but nothing interesting has occured since.

Btw: do you really you think i didn't try to get her pants off? Who do you think I am?
    Quote Originally Posted by tomasll View Post

What about other areas in your life? Are you going to college? Are you working? Are you exercising? Are you spending time with your friends?

The more you do other things, the more likely you'll meet girls who are into you. Searock is right, go find other things to do. Forget about this girl for a while.

If you're still interested in her this summer, then you can hang around with her. She'll be away from college so she won't be so stressed, and she'll have more free time. Just keep things relaxed. Have a good time. The more secure and laid back you act, the more positively she'll respond to you.

Welcome back bro.

Started talking to her after 2 months of no contact.
    I'd say she is in to me but, don't want to blow it again with the "i like you so much" atitude.

I now take the initiative when texting, text and tell her when we should meet. We hang around in her house, sometimes I come there w/o a notice, she spends time she shouldy be studying with me (ofcourse i dont abuse that). I only sometimes touch her hair or hands, but dont want to come out to obvious. Also i spend time in her house at night, her parents are sometimes present.

It's been 2 weeks after i apologised for the way i acted in the end, and I'd say it's perfect, but what should I do next? How can / should i let her know that i didnt change my mind about the not being just a friend in a non-desperately looking way and keep it cool? The last thing said to her 2 months ago is that I will never be "just a friend" and didnt talk about the relationship after comming back. Also she hung around her ex, she must have felt lonely or something.

Any help and thoughts would be great.

P.s. the relationship did not last because i acted needy, desperate and rushed things. Things have changed.

She hasn't changed her mind either. She thinks friendship is OK with you and that you have dropped the idea of dating her...girls are so stupid.

And he is stupid too, for getting in contact with her again, when she had been very clear in the first place that she does NOT want a relationship with him.

OP, stop hanging out with her, stop talking to her completely. Erase her from your life and move on.

I'll notify you what happens when I'll have the talk, there is nothing to loose for me. Haven't been the nice guy and no emotional crap this time.

Just tell me what are your thoughts on how I should act now, and I'll tell you how it goes this time, the last time.
    It wasn't her fault that it didn't work out, it was the nice guy's fault. I rushed things when clearly she needed some space after the break up.

I ****ed up last time. And if it does not work out, then you can call me stupid.

Need an advice

If I was in her shoes I would be pissed at you for not listening to me the first god damn time. In my eyes you would look like an obsessive creep....after that I would completely ignore you.

P.s. the relationship did not last because i acted needy, desperate and rushed things. Things have changed.
    ... Hardly! ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234