+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help! What do I do?

Help! What do I do?

Hi

I have a real problem which I would appreciate some help with. I am at a loss to know what to do.

I'll be as brief as I can with the story.

10 months ago I met a girl on a work night out, she works for the same organisation but in another department. We hit it off and she ended up getting hold of my number and text me the next day. We started texting a lot and she then came round for coffee one night. The next time she came round we ended up sleeping together. The sex was amazing and we both had a great time. The problem is she is attached and lives with her boyfriend of 7 years. She is 29 and I am 39. From what I hear from mutual friends, she is not with the right man even though she tells me she loves him but she is not sure what the future holds. We only had sex a further one time in the early stages and from then on, we have purely been very good friends. We are in contact a lot, usually by text. In 10 months, there has been a maximum of three days between texts. Most of the time it is every day.

On a weekly basis, she will visit my house and spend a lot of time chatting about anything and everything and laughing together. We didn't sleep together again for 8 months but my feelings for her have grown and grown to the point where a bit of fun for both of us has turned into a deep emotional attachment for me. I have told her how I feel but she has said she only sees us as good friends and even if she was single, she doesn't think we could have a relationship. I am frustrated because I feel so much for her and I see and hear fron her so much, I cannot get her out of my thoughts.

Recently we have got closer again and have slept together another 2 times. The sex again was amazing but I am left feeling hollow and empty when she inevitably leaves to go home to her partner. I know she has an extremely high sex drive and we are both compatible in this area and I know that her partner is not as interested in her sexually.

I am not proud of the fact that she is attached and I know it's been wrong but I have developed feelings for her that I have never felt with anyone else before. I have told her how I feel and what I want but it nothing has happened to move things on the way I want. My friends tell me I should stop letting her have her cake and eating it but that is so hard given the fact I feel so much for her and cutting her out of my life would be so tough. She has become a big part of my life and rarely a day goes by when we are not in touch with each other.

However, it hurts to not be able to be with her in the way I want, especially as I know how good we could be together and how wrong her current relationship is. I have had long term relationships in the past but I feel as if I have been waiting my whole life to meet someone I click with as well as I do her, and the frustration of not being together is driving me insane.

What do I do?

This shit hurts my head to read.

**** this girl, and make it just about sex. Forget about your feelings for this cheating whore. 'Not the right guy' my butt crevice. She obviously likes something about him. You're a mook, or mug, as you would probably say, for falling for this broad when you had a perfect opportunity to **** her with no strings attached while you find a girl that's really worth your time. Make it all about sex with this girl, or dump her altogether. Ya mug.

You are her out, shes using you for sex and probably trying to replace what's worn out in her 7 year relationship She likes you and all but is in a relationship whether healthy or not exists. I wouldn't want to be involved because of possible drama you could wind up in. On the other people do what they do...if you continue, I agree with above in don't become emotionally involved. That may mean moving on to greener pastures.

Point is, she has a bf that she ain't leaving. She has every opportunity to leave him, but she chooses to stay with him. Red flag right there! She cheats on you but still stays with him. She is using both of you for her own benefits. When she is probably fighting with her bf, she uses you to hang out with. When her and her bf are fine and dandy, she has forgotten bout you. Don't be her sex slave.