+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ok, new person here needing advice please.

Ok, new person here needing advice please.

This is a really sticky situation, I live with my gf and have been with her for just over 5 years, she is 1 year older than me, we have lived together pretty much from the word go. Basically I've started a sexual relationship with a guy I barely know who is local, it isn't full on overnight sex, just pick ups go somewhere quiet and hit it off. Now before people start I know this is wrong and the situation I'm in is not a good one, this guy is a few years older with wife and kid although now he's split up with her, but on about getting back with her, the more I meet him the more I want him, not only am I confused about my self but confused as to what I want from life, luckily we don't have any children but what the hell do I do, I like him he likes me, I don't want to hurt my gf but I'm already doing that I suppose. This has been going on way too long now, he blows hot and cold but then when we meet tells me he likes me and all this lot and I do like him I just don't know what to do for the best. I just about get thinking to not do it again and then it happens again, I just can't stop myself. Originally it was just a shag but everytime we meet it turns into something more, it was just off we go thats it cya later to start with but now we find ourselves sat there sometimes for hours just chatting on and on, I think we are both scared to sacrifice what we have and what people think we are for something that may not work out, I always said to him i don't kiss lads, but now we are all over eachother when we meet, I know I'm being the most selfish c**t in the world here and my gf deserves better I do understand this, anyone with advice from a similar situation would be greatly appreciated. By the way, I don't meet up with other guys the only lad I went with before this guy was a mate when we were completely fu**ed about 7/8 years ago. Cheers in advance....

Well you are bisexual. If you stay faithful to your gf do you think your temptation and urges for c@ck will be too powerful? U need to ask yourself whether u want one pu$$y or one c@ck for the rest of your life. Or if u want to live a life of open relationship and someone who is open to the idea of your bisexuality. What you are doing to your gf needs to stop. It's not fair. What your mistress is doing is wrong too. He has a family and that's even harder to just leave. If u continue these hook ups with men, you can one day pass an std off to your gf. You are lusting after this homo because maybe the whole idea of living a fantasy turns you on, the idea of being in the closet, of being secretive, of getting c@ck so infrequently that once you do it's like heaven. Burst that god damn bubble.

u r mess up,keep your hv to yourself. break up tell her now what u r doing so she can protect herself

hv================================hiv

Op: What do you expect us to tell you? You're being incomprehensibly cruel to your g/f. Your behaviour is unconscionable... but you know that. What more is there to say except to come clean about your sexuality with your gf of 5 years and then let the chips fall where they may.

If you want to commiserate with others in your situation then i suggest you google for a forum for bi-sexual people who are still in the closet. You'll get more simpathetic examples on a board that isn't vanilla.