+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can my relationship survive after my girlfriend cheating?

Quote Originally Posted by ookami View Post
    Hi,

I've been with my girlfriend for 3 months now and I love her very much as she does me. We have talked about going to university together and even marriage. I've known her for around 3 years now and without sounding strange it had always been building up to us starting a relationship. The last 3 months have been incredible, we've seen eachother almost every day and when we've been with eachother it has been amazing. I've met her parents lots of times as well as her whole family and her friends. She's also met my parents and they got on really well. She has good aspirations as do I and we both want to do well in life. I really do love her a lot, I want to spend the rest of my life with her and can't imagine myself without her.

However, a week ago she sat me down and told me she had to tell me something. She said that 2 months before we had started going out she had sex with a guy while she was on holiday, she was really upset and felt really bad. I was a little shocked, but I told her I didn't really care and it's not relevant as we weren't going out at the time so it's fine. I asked her why she was telling me this randomly and she just said she had to get it off her chest because one of her friends was threatening to tell me this because they had a fight. I said I wouldn't even care if the friend told me because it's still irrelevant as we weren't together.

Then a few days passed and I got a message from this friend of hers. She said something like "Oh your girl only told you about the cheating because she didn't want me to do it first". I replied and explained that it wasn't cheating because we weren't together at the time. She then told me that we were together and it wasn't two months before but it was in fact 2 days into our relationship. I found this very hard to believe obviously and told myself that she was lying and I would believe my girlfriend. I told my girlfriend this and then she called me, crying, and confessed to having sex with another guys 2 days after we began our relationship. This shocked me hugely, the girl I'd been with for 3 months and known for so long, who I love, who I thought had morals and integrity had cheated on me within just 2 days of our relationship? And not just a kiss but actual sex? (WE haven't even taken that step yet) Furthermore she lied to me about something that didn't happen to try and cover up this lie, and she didn't even tell me herself but one of her friends told me?

I didn't understand how she could have done this when we'd only just started going out. She told me that her cousin had come down to see her with a friend who she'd met before and it "just happened" and she "didn't know why" but it "didn't mean anything". She talked about how everyone makes mistakes and she regrets it and loves me and is sorry etc etc.

I don't know what to do.

I know it's sad that I'm posting it here but I can't talk to anyone I know about it, it kills me.

She also assured me that nothing else has happened and she hasn't lied about anything else or that she'll ever do anything again. She said she wants to marry me and have children.
    This bird is a manipulative, unconscientious bitch. She indeed doesn't feel sorry; she just didn't want to be ratted out. And if she can have so much sex with guys she is not in a relationship with, why has she not had sex with you 3 months into a commitment?

She's just giving you the "loves" you line because she wants to possess you, not that she actually feels that way which is obvious in her despicable bird actions. Dump the ho.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    This bird is a manipulative, unconscientious bitch. She indeed doesn't feel sorry; she just didn't want to be ratted out. And if she can have so much sex with guys she is not in a relationship with, why has she not had sex with you 3 months into a commitment?

She's just giving you the "loves" you line because she wants to possess you, not that she actually feels that way which is obvious in her despicable bird actions. Dump the ho.
    I missed the part where she hasn't even ****ed the OP yet. OP you truly are a neutered piss ant, no wonder she has no respect for you. Grow a nutsack then uppercut her in the throat.

And not just a kiss but actual sex? (WE haven't even taken that step yet)
    Yup, it's no fabrication invented to help my exemplary advice.

Grow a pair and dump the bitch, indeed.

Thank you everyone, I think I've seen the light... Going to meet her tomorrow and finish it

Yeah, decide your love life on the advice of a virgin and mysogynist.

If she doesn't want to break up, tell her she has to have sex with you. If she does it, still dump her right after.

Quote Originally Posted by luvcoq View Post
    Yeah, decide your love life on the advice of a virgin and mysogynist.
    I'm an expert in theoretical bird psychology. Plus, it's spelled *misogynist.

Yeah, go with Backup's suggestion. Nothing to lose and everything to gain that way. If the sex is good enough, you might even feel like forgiving her.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    I'm an expert in theoretical bird psychology. Plus, it's spelled *misogynist.
    Thanks bro. What would i do without you.

Quote Originally Posted by luvcoq View Post
    Thanks bro. What would i do without you.
    Bro, you'd be nothing without me.

Cant disagree there bro.

Sounds like a good plan, but even if it's the best sex I've ever had I don't think it'll change it. Worst thing is thinking about all the time I've wasted..

Yeah, wasted time bro.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12